Chapter Four

Moving out from behind Josh slightly I mouth the words 'run'. Gulping James gives a curt nod and quickly sprints out of the room.

"What were you doing with another male in those clothes?!" Josh exclaims turning towards me.

"You're the one who ordered him to wake me up at 6:00 in the morning, you idiot!" I growled back angrily.

Josh's eyes go black, but he asks calmly, "What did you just call me?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard me, you know the advanced hearing and all", I reply defiantly.

He lunges at me and we both fall the ground. Josh straddles my hips while holding both of my hand above my head. He kisses me forcefully and I can't help the moan that escapes me.

"Would you like to call me that again?" Josh challenges me once he pulls away.

The pup thought I wouldn't do it but he was so wrong.

"You're an idiot if you think that I would go behind your back and mess around with your beta! I mean sure he's cute but I'm not a slu-" Josh cuts me off when he lets out a loud threatening growl.

"You are mine not his! You are so lucky that I have enough self control not to mark you!" Josh yells.

At this point my wolf had taken over.

"Then do it!" my wolf taunts.

'Faya what the hell are you doing? I'm not ready for that yet, we haven't even told him everything yet!' I warn my wolf.

She ignores me and when I try to take over my body again she pushes me back.

Josh growls not liking that he was being challenged and bites down on my neck causing my wolf to let out a loud moan.

'NO!' I yell and pound on my subconscious where my wolf was keeping me.

Faya lets out a whimper and recedes letting me take over my body. I push Josh off once he licks the wound clean. I stand to my feet and start to walk out of his office.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? Are you going to see James?!" Josh's angry voice reaches my ears.

I snap around to glare at him.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! You just marked me without my consent! I am not ready to be marked! To become Luna and bear your children! Damn it Josh! We hardly know each other!" tears start to come to my eyes.

"I didn't mark you without your consent, you told me to do it!" Josh argues back.

"That was my wolf talking, not me! God, you're such a stupid idiot!" a sob escapes my lips.

"Anna, I-I didn't know. I'm so sorry" Josh reaches for me but I take a step back.

He growls and takes another step towards me.

"STOP! I just want to be alone", another sob slips passed my lips.

"But Anna-" he starts to walk to me but I hold my hand up and use my powers to push him back till he is sitting on the couch opposite of me.

"I said alone", I whisper and then run to our room.

I slam the bedroom door closed and slid to the floor releasing sob after sob while the tears stream down my face.

My wolf not only put me and now the entire pack at danger but also our mate, I just met him and I'll be damned if I let anything bad happen to him. My vision starts to get black but I don't fight it, instead I welcome it with opened arms.

____________________________________

That is the end of the fourth chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and I am sorry for not writing in so long.

Comment

Follow

Vote

~Elizabeth~