Chapter Three

Once out of the shower I dry off and realize that I don't have any clothes, besides the ones I just had on. I let out a frustrated sigh and wrap the towel around me before exiting the bathroom and walk to closet.

I grab one of Josh's huge shirts and a pair of boxers. "Josh, can I borrow some clothes, just for tonight so i have something clean to wear"? I ask from the closet. "Sure" he calls back from the bed.

I smile and slip the clothes on and walk out with the towel in my hair. "Thanks" I say as I walk to the bed and hop in snuggling close to Josh's side.

Josh was shocked at first and then relaxed and wrapped his arm around me before kissing my forehead. Not long after I fall into the black abyss called sleep.

"hey, wake up" I hear as I feel someone shake me. "Come on you need to get up". the voice says again. I growl and open my eyes. 'where am i' i ask myself not remembering where i was. "finally, I have been here for like ten minutes" a voice to my right says.

I sit up quickly and throw the guy to the other end of the room, and get into the defensive position. "Who are you and what do you want"? I growl fiercely. "I'm James the beta here" he says struggling because his feet where not touching the floor.

Then yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. I gasp and let him drop to the floor. Standing up I walk over to him and help him up. "I'm sorry, I didn't know". "It's okay, just please don't do it again". He says groaning as he stood up.

"I'm Annalee, nice to meet you Beta James" I smile and help him up. "how did you do that? Throw me across the room without touching me"? the smile on my face immediately drops and I stiffen.

'It's okay you can trust him, I feel it, plus he's the beta he should know anyways.' My wolf tells me. I swallow hard and look him dead in the eyes. "Well, my mother is the moon goddess and I may have inherited some powers from her". I say rubbing my neck nervously.     

"But you can't tell anyone, No one can find out". he nods quickly and walks to the door. I just stand there and watch him. "Aren't you coming"? "where"? "To the kitchen of course, you are hungry right"? "yeah, and if you don't mind me asking, Where is Josh"? i ask following James.

"He is in his office, he is actually the one who sent me up to get you to eat, and then after he wants you to go to his office". "ohh, thanks" I say and give him a small smile.

We walk into the kitchen, which by the way is gigantic, and I quickly get to work making myself breakfast. "Did you eat yet James"? I ask turning around to look at him.

He looked shocked that I would even ask and I sigh, "I'm not heartless you know". He blinks slightly and says "Ummm, no I have not eaten yet, it's 6:00 in the morning, I don't wake up till like 9:00". My eyes widen "WHAT?!" I screech. "Josh had ordered me to wake up you that early".

"And why would he ask that"? "He said that he didn't want you to sleep the whole day". I sigh dramatically and turn back to making the food. When its done I put it on two plates and set one down in front of James and one in front of me.

He immediately digs in and I chuckle and take a bite of mine. When we finish I wash the dishes off and set them on the drying wrack before James leads me up stairs to Josh's office.

We knock and Josh tells us to come in. Once we walk in Josh looks up and growls and all of a sudden I'm behind him and he is looking at his beta as a threat.

*************************

Whoa there calm down :D

Comment

Fan

Vote

And remember Be Yourself

Elizabeth