Chapter One

'Just a little further, if you reach his territory they will be to scared to come after us' my Wolf said urgently in my mind. 'Okay but what if the Alpha kills us'?

'We both know he won't stand a chance'. She replied smugly. I sighed but pushed my legs faster as to get to the territory quicker, so i could be safe. At least i hope so.

I knew exactly when i hit the border because the wind changed and i could smell the pack. Even though i was in the territory i kept running in fear that they wouldn't care.

As i ran deeper and deeper into the Packs territory i heard foot steps gaining in on me and immediately i stopped knowing it was probably the beta and Alpha along with some of their warriors.

I quickly shifted back and changed, but as i did i got a whiff of the most amazing scent I have ever smelled. And that for some reason had my wolf excited and clawing at the surface.

'What is your problem?!' i questioned my Wolf but before she could answer a growl ripped through the air. i stiffened but stood up straighter.

After about 30 seconds They all emerged. Something was off, why was i so excited? I turned around and found that they had all changed back and where staring at me with shock.

"What never seen a girl before"? i questioned with a slight smirk. The thing is I let my Wolf control half of my body and I control the other half, thanks to my mother who is very free spirited.

"Enough, what are you doing in my territory"? A person behind me growled. I stiffened and whipped around staring at a very naked chest. Slowly I started to look up taking in every inch of him along the way.

When my eyes found his my world stopped and my Wolf Excitedly Yipped 'Mate' in my head. I gasped and before I could stop my actions I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips to his.

Without hesitation he kissed me back with force. His hands went around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Slightly smirking I bit his bottom lip drawing a Growl of approval from him.

His hands roamed down to my thighs and he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. The next thing i know my back is hitting the back of a tree.

Involuntarily a gasp escapes my mouth and he doesn't wait a second to explore my mouth to the fullest. I moan which causes him to let out another growl of approval. We both break apart to catch our breath but his lips never leave my skin as he trails open mouthed kisses down my neck.

When he nips at my neck I am violently thrown back into reality. I push my mate away from my neck and push off the tree with my back and unwrap my legs from his waist dropping to the ground.

I clear my throat and dust off my clothes standing up striate. "Well that was unexpected" I chuckle nervously. "You all may leave now" My mate commanded and everyone disappears.

My mate turns to me and says, with a smile on his face, "I never got to fully Introduce myself, I am Alpha Joshua RavenWood of the Blood Moon pack". "You are the Alpha, ugh i should have known, anyways I am Annalee Selene Daughter of the one and only Moon Goddess".

____________________

(A/N: This is officially the first chapter, Kind of exciting if you ask me. Anyways hope you Enjoyed it, I should update soon.

Comment 

Fan 

Vote

Be Yourself 

Elizabeth