Chapter Two

My hand immediately covers my mouth in shock. 'Why Did I just tell him that?!' i mentally scold myself. 'Well he already knows so there's no use in telling him different, he would have found out one way or another' My Wolf replied nonchalantly.

Uncovering my mouth I look back up at my mate, who is staring at me in shock. Swallowing hard I let out a wary laugh and rub the back of my neck nervously.

As an after thought I say "Josh, you can't tell anyone, I mean no one can know, understand"? Upon saying his name his eyes darken and he seems to snap out of his shocked stupor.

"I like the way my name sounds coming from your perfect mouth kitten." My eyes grow dark at his, husky, lust filled voice. Josh stiffens as he takes a deep breath through his nose his now black eyes shooting down to look at me.

"Ha, ha well we should get going" I say embarrassed as I knew he could smell my arousal. He smiles and nods wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

A shiver wracks my body as i feel the sparks where he's touching. We walk a good 2 miles or so before we made it to the pack house. 'We are Luna now' My wolf yips excitedly in my head.

I take a deep breath as we enter the house not knowing what to expect. every head is now turned in our direction, I hold my head higher seeing as evey eye was on me and I wanted to make a good impression as there Luna.

"I would like you to show respect to our new guest, because she also happens to be your Luna" he says pride lacing his tone. a smile breaks out on my face and I slightly stand up straiter.

Everyone looked shocked but after the initial shock had left they smiled and cheered and clapped. the smile on my face grew impossibly bigger. "you will all have to say your hellos tomorrow at the barbeque though because I'm sure she's tired" Josh finishes looking at me.

  I nod and we head upstairs. Josh lead me down a seres of halls before we finally came to a room. "This is the room we will be staying in". Josh says and walks in. i smile and walk in after him. once fully in i get a full look at the room which looks more like a hotel room.

"do you mind if i use your bathroom to freshen up" i ask slightly nervous. "of course kitten you don't have to ask".

a blush reaches my face at the erotic nickname. "thank you" i say and head in and shut the door behind me.

I take off my dirty sweat pants and big baggy shirt try to set up the shower. After a few failed tries I growl and grab a towel and walk out of the bathroom. "Josh, could you please show me how to turn the shower on"? i ask.

looking around I don't see him. "Josh"? i ask looking around. "sure" i all of a sudden hear him say from the closet. He steps out and looks at me a growl of approval leaves his lips and I giggle slightly.

Walking over to me I see he still hasn't put a shirt on and i bit my lip looking back up to his face. He smirks and leans in to my ear and whispers "Like what you see, Kitten"?

I smile back and lean in to his ear and whisper, "I've seen better". Which was a complete lie, but he didn't know that. I turn around and walk back into the bathroom when I hear a growl come from behind me.

Be for I sense his actions I am pinned to the bathroom wall, hands above my head making my towel fall to the ground. I gasp but then start to purr as I see the look in Josh's eyes.

"Understand one thing, kitten, you are MINE! He growls the last part. "And you understand, Josh, You are mine" I purr. A growl escapes his lips before his lips capture mine in a very heated kiss. He pulls away all to quickly and a small growl escapes my lips.

Josh smirks and walks to the shower and turns it on before glancing at me one last time and then walking out.

*********

Comment

Fan

Vote

And Remember, Be yourself.

Elizabeth.