Chapter 12

#Ariana's Pov#

"Hey Simon. So what's the meeting about?"I said.

"It's about your album and new single."He said. Oh. I thought I was in trouble...

"Okay..."The meeting started and it was quite boring, but I payed attention sense I'd like to know what's happening.

"Ariana, we want you too choose a few songs from your album to make music videos. Your also having one for your newest song."Okayy...Sounds easy enough.

"We also need them done really soon. Like in 2 months time."That's not so easy....

"Okay"

1 month later****

We have finally finished the videos and they turned out to be really fun. Anyway the tour has ended and me and the guys have been staying in L.A. for our break since we couldn't really visit our families this time.

I've been hanging around the guys a lot more now. Louis and I are finally talking and are bestfriends again. He finally got rid of that trash named Desiree. Which is good considering she was a total hoebag. Anyhow Zayn and I aren't dating anymore because surprise, surprise! He likes someone else and he is now dating her. Perrie Edwards. Little mix member. Stunningly gorgeous and she knows it. Personality that matches her looks; Beautiful. Eh, guess I should have known he'd leave me for someone better. Everyone does so I shouldn't have felt as surprised as I did when he told me. Enough feeling sorry for myself.

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine and put on clothes. I then walked downstairs, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I'm going to go see if the Make A Wish foundation needs any volunteers.

**#At le Hospital volunteering.#**#

I was supposed to be meeting a little girl who was a cancer patient named Jane. I went to the front desk to find her room. A few minutes later, I'm sitting with Jane and learning all about her. I learned that she's afraid of love, but not tigers and lions and bears. I also learned she has only a week to live, how she'd love to me One Direction.

"Hey Jane, what's your biggest dream?"I asked her.

"To be famous."She said quietly.

"Any reason why?"I questioned.

"I feel like nobody cares about you if you're not famous, but I also want to have the power to be someone's inspiration, somebody's reason to live when they've given up all hope. I want to be the reason somebody smiles even when life gives them multiple reasons to cry. I just want to help."She said sincerely and it made me cry because that's not usually what you hear when a child as young as her tells you why they want to be famous.

"Jane, I want to make you smile. So, how's about I make this the best week of your life?"She smiled widely which was absolutely adorable. I know exactly what I'm gonna do....

A/n:

  Did you enjoy this update? I hope you did. Anyhow please vote if you liked it.

Love,

      Mackenzie(*^__^*)