Chapter 8

Ariana's pov#

~~~~~

Last night Louis and I went on a date and it was absolutely amazing. We also agreed we would play matchmaker for Mckenna and Harry soon. I'm not allowed to tell you because the mean author threatened to kill my character, and I don't need that happening. Anyways tonight we have a concert in MSG and since its my first time and the boys' second we're having a barbacue(Is that how you spell it?) with a few other celebrities like Selena Gomez, Cher Lloyd, BTR, Am, Rihanna, and a few others. I'm actually really excited about it because 1-There will be food and 2- Some of my Idols are coming. I just really hope I don't fangirl. Right now me and Louis are about to start our plan, just hope it works.

#Harry's pov#

I was sitting down talking to Mckenna about cats (=^•^=) when Ariana asked to speak with me and when we walked out I saw Louis talking with Mckenna. Then him and Ariana did some kind of eye signal to eachother.

"What's going on?"I asked feeling a little more than confused.

"So you like Mckenna. Right?"She said looking around suspiciously.

"U-Uh-uhm erm-uh"I stuttered kinda confused about how she would know. I then felt my cheeks heat up and realised I was blushing.

"Yup you do, and you're also gonna ask her out."She said sternly.

"But what if she says no"She just laughed at me.

"Trust me she won't. She's crazy about you"She looked at me straight in the eye. Somehow that gave me a confidence boost.

"I'm gonna do it. One question though."

"Why were you and Louis doing head signals."

"We have a plan to get you guys together and he's stalling her. Now,here's what you're gonna be doing..."She explained what I was doing but I can't say because the author said she'd chop my balls off and sell them on ebay.

"Okay got it."I walked back into the room I was previously sitting in talking to Mckenna.

#Mckenna's pov#

Me and Harry were talking when Ariana asked to speak to him. I kinda felt jealous but it quickly went away because I know she's with Louis, and she's my bestfriend and she knows I like Harry. She wouldn't do that. I was gonna go eavesdrop on them when Louis came and sat next to me. Okay then. Guess I'm gonna talk to Lou then.

"Hey Mckenna, I have a question"He said.

"Uh okay. Shoot"

"Do you like carrots?"Random but oh well.

"Uh I guess they're pretty good."

"If you make dinner can you put carrots in it?"

"Uh yeah I guess." We continued talking about carrots and other random things. Harry soon walked in followed by Ariana who walked back out with Louis but not before winking at me. Hm. Interesting. She must be up to something.

"So Mckenna. I have a very very very very very very very-"he got cut off. " Just do it already!"I heard Ariana say loudly.

"Okay! Mckenna will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"He asked with an adorable smile.

"Of course I will"I said. He jumped up in the air with a fist pump and he said"Yes!"

"Don't you guys have a concert tonight?"

"Uh oh yeah! Louis! Ariana! Its time to go! Stop making babies!"He shouted making the two come out of their room with messy hair and blushes on their cheeks. Wow. Wonder how he knew that.

"Okay lets go now!"And we all left.

#Ariana's pov#

When we got to MSG we had to do soundcheck and then go to get ready. I got ready wearing a white strapless sweetheart neckline dress that stops at midthigh and it has light blue flowers on it. My background dancers were wearing white jerseys with AG written in silver sparkles. I was finally ready to perform.

I went on stage and talked a little before I started singing.

I first sang You'll never know.

Now you finally tell me how you feel

Guess your words just came a little to late.

All the drama, boy it's overkill

Don't be mad  just 'cause you've been replaced, know your place

But maybe if you manned up, pit your hands up stand up. Tell me how you really felt, then maybe it'd be different, if you spoke up would've listened but now I'm with somebody else. And he loves me too much for me to mess this up. But it sucks to be all in your pain, wondering,Where this thing could go,boy, You will never know....

After I was done singing 10 songs the boys started and and they sung Teenage Dirtbag and I personally love this song. I started singing along quietly then went to my dressing room because I felt really tired so I decided to lay down. I turned on the television that was in there and layed down on the sofa then fell asleep.