Chapter 5

#Ariana's pov#

*Six Months Later*

"Ari wake up!"I open my eyes to see Louis trying to get me awake.

"What do you want?"I said trying not to sound harsh.

"Can I sleep with you? It's storming outside and I'm afraid."He said and then I noticed he was crying.

"Why don't you sleep with Haz?"I asked.

"He sleeps naked and I dont want his balls on me"He said

"Ok yeah whatever"I said scooting over and raising the blanket so he could get in. He got in, laid down and threw an arm over my waist. He's warm, and smells good.

"You smell good"He said. Wow.

"Thanks so do you"I said back mumbling.

"Goodnight love"

"G'night"I said

#Louis' pov#

I'm so glad she let me lay with her. I actually really like her, who wouldnt though? I mean she's absolutely stunning even when she's not trying. I just love everything about her. I wanna make her mine soon.

#Ariana's pov#

*NEXT DAY*

It's the day we go on tour and I'll be reunited with my brothers today!!  I'm so excited yet so nervous about this whole thing, I mean what if they don't even want to see me and what my parents said was true!? Please don't let it be true!

Right now we're driving to pick them up along with Kian's friends Ricky, Connor, Trevor, Sam, and Jc. They are touring with us for meet & greets. Frankie is touring with us as a back up dancer. None of them know that I'm coming.

We just pulled up at the airport and we're waiting for them because their flight just landed.

I think I see them! I quickly put my head down and stared at the floor.

They just arrived and greeted the boys.

"Hi you must be Frankie and O2l?"Liam said all 'Daddy Direction like'.

"Yeah and you guys are One direction!"He said excited.

"Yeah so I guess you know our names"he said. At this time we all got into the car and I just kept my head down.

"Of course! Oh and this is Ricky, Kian, Jc, Sam, Connor, and Trevor. Who's that?" He asked pointing toward me. I then lifted my head and his eyes along with Kian's widened.

"ARIANA?!??!?!"They said in unision walking toward me.

"Yeah"I said smiling. They both then attacked me with hugs and started throwing questions at me like:

"How do you know them?!"

"Are you still a virgin?!"Yeah they have a lot to catch up on.

"Hey guys! Chill with the questions and I'll answer"I said calmly. I then answered all the questions but when I was done I had a question to ask them.

"Why did you guys leave me?" I said sadly. I was also kinda pouting but, Details details doodally doo!

They looked at me sadly and Frankie said," mom and dad"

"What? Why?"I said.

"They said if we didnt leave you then they were gonna kill you"He said sadly. "We didnt want to leave. We love you Ari"Kian said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you guys too"

"Okay enough with the sappiness! So Kian, this is your sister?" Jc said.

"Yup I am! Isn't that a surprise? I look way better than him!"I said and everybody chuckled.