Chp 10

Zay

It was sunday afternoon. We had all just left church. My Aunt Karen aka Siah's mom made us all go. She said we needed the extra blessings for Alana. It took everything in us to pry Sarabi out of that damn room. We had security stay at the room just in case anybody tried to be slick and bring they ass in.

We was all at the house except for Bethany. Her and the kids were supposed to be about an hour ago, and they still haven't showed up. We were starting to get worried. Messiah sent me to where they was staying to make sure they was still alive.

I ain't wanna go by my fucking self. What if they shot my ass? FUCK!

They was staying in Messiah's old apartment. He stayed there before he moved into his mini mansion. It took me about fifteen minutes for me to get there. When I pulled up I had to say a silent prayer. I was lowkey being a bitch, but if this nigga had my family in here. Yeah his ass better be the one saying a damn prayer.

I walked up the stairs slowly. When I got to the door I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I shook my head, backed up, and kicked the door in.

I walked around the house, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. The house was clean. The dishes was washed. TV on still. That was a thing Bethany did since me her and Messiah were little. She would always leave the TV on as a sign. If we walked in and the TV was off that's how we knew something was wrong.

I was just about dial Messiah when I thought about something. What if she was out her and Andres crib? I instantly got angry. I hopped in my truck and took off.

Once I pulled up to the house I got out and slammed the door. Her fucking car was in the damn driveway. I'm about to beat her bitch ass up. You think Andres hurt her! Nah that ain't shit compared to what I' about to do. Ima drag that ass up out the damn house.

I walked in quietly! I didn't want them to know I was here. I was creeping through this bitch like a fucking assasin. I didn't find anything or anybody. I was just about to leave when I had moaning coming from upstairs. Her ass better not be up in here fucking this nigga!

I walked upstairs and stood at the bedroom door. I pushed that hoe open, "SURPRI---WHAT THE FUCK!!"

The shit I saw had me on the verge of a damn heart attack.

Andres had a nigga bent over the bed while he was laying the pipe. I took out my phone and snapped a pic. Nobody was going to believe this shit. I quickly killed ole dude, and shot Andres in the leg!

I called the team so they could clean this shit up. Aw this was some gay ass shit bro. Like I felt gay cause I found the shit. I just went back to my auntie house. I was gon have to fuck the shit out of Leila tonight.

When I got back to my aunt house Bethany was there.

"Beth come holla at me real quick!" We walked out into the driveway. I wanted to tell her about her gay ass husband, but I knew it was gon break her heart.

"Wassup Zay" She looked all confused.

"Where is yo car? Cause I saw that nigga Andres driving a truck that look exactly like yours."

She shook her head, "Sarabi helped me get a new car, so I gave Andres back that truck. I'm trying to be done."

I nodded my head, "Oh okay okay. so uhm..nevermind" I just turned and walked back in the house.

I noticed Sarabi wasn't in the house anymore. I walked over to Messiah, "Aye where wifey at bro."

He picked up his head. This nigga was crying like he was actually crying real human tears, "She left me!"