Chp 1

Sarabi

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

I rolled over and looked at my clock that read 9:30am. Who the fuck is at my door. I had on a big tee that barely covered my butt and my hair was a mess. Fuck that I'm not getting up.

Knock knock knock!!

Bro I'm dropping whoever it is. I walked to the door and opened it. It's my sister Leila or LaLa for short.

"Damn took you long enough. Whachu doing. I hope somebody was finally popping that cherry" She fell out laughing. Like this bitch think she Kevin Hart.

"First off don't come in here worried about my cherry. Baby i got this. Second you working on getting dropped."

She rolled her eyes and walked into my room and layed in my bed. I just followed and started to doze off.

"Hey it's a party Saturday you wanna go."

"LaLa please go to sle--

"MAMA AND DAD ARE FLYING IN TONIGHT!!"

She tried to say it fast so i wouldn't catch it. Don't get me wrong i love my parents, but everything is business with them. They always on my ASS! They want me to date and make babies. I'm still 20. I'm trying to cut up not settle down.

"For what?" I ask but i already know the answer.

"Fam Bam"

Fam Bam is a code word me and LaLa made up. It's when our parents are trying to close a deal with younger clients so they use me and LaLa to look good. Some call it using we call it game.

**************************

Leila

"Sarabi can you come on!!"

My sister and I go to nail shop together every Saturday plus our parents are in town and we always have to look our best. We would get chopped up if we looked any less than 100%. We rode to the nail shop in silence. Every time our parents come down Sarabi falls into her feelings. I understand why tho. Mama and daddy always on her ASS about something! We sat in the pedicure chairs next to each other. I hated seeing my boo like this.

"Sarabi baby you my boo no matter what happens i got yo back tonight"

Her glow slowly returned to her face.

"Thank you bae. So this party on Saturday uhmn TURN DOWN FOR WHAT LALA!!"

"YAAAASSSSS BITCH" i did a lil twerk as we walked out the nail shop.

****************************

Messiah

I walked into my trap to see everybody standing around like there ain't work to be done.

"SO Y'ALL WANNA WASTE MY FUCKING MONEY!!"

I slightly chuckled because of how my workers shook.

"Kobii meet me in the back"

I walked in my office with Kobii behind me. Just as i was about to start talking there was a knock on the door. In walked my assitant Thania. She was tall and slim. Milk chocolate skin. Nice round booty.

"Excuse me Si-

I had to cut her off "Thania i know you see me in a meeting"

With that she turned and walked out.

I turned to my boy "Anyway so we got this big deal to close tonight. This dude Tonio been in the game for years bro. If i could work with this dude i know ima forever be at the top. Hell i might get in two more cities. I don't need nothing to go wrong. Go to the bank pull all the statements. Pull the nail shop, beauty supply, and the boutique. Meet me at my house at 6:30."

"iiaght boss" He got up to walk out.

"Send Thania in here"

Thania walked back into my office. She looked down at her fingers scared.

"I'm really sorry for interrupting"

"Prove it"

She walked over and pulled my dick out. My mind was lost in space as her warm mouth sucked me off.