This Means Forever

Hi my name is Sarabi Reece Fonteno. I am 20 years old. I grew up with both of my parents, but it didn't feel like it. My dad was a big time drug dealer. He traveled all the time. he pushed weight from cuba to the west indies and back. My mom was his assitant, so they were hooked at the hip. I was raised by my nanny Evangaline, but she died when I turned 15. After her death i just raised myself. I'm still a virgin and I own my own daycare called BUSY BUGZ. My business is booming. I stand at 5'6 and i have soft brown skin. I just recently cut my curls so my hair hangs on my shoulders. I'm a cajun. Some call me a frenchie. I'm from Kenner, Louisianna but i recently moved to Atlanta. Even though my mom and dad were never around they showed my what real love looked like. I saw my mom run into a burning building to save my dad. I've seen my dad act a fucking fool over my mom. My parents recently moved to Cali because of their high clientel. I go out to visit every now and again, but other than that it's just me and my sister Leila.

*********************************

Wassup ya'll im Leila Marie Fonteno. Sarabi parents adopted me when i was three. My parents kind of ditched me. My dad and Sarabi's dad are best friends and my mom was a hoe, so I started out fucked up lol. I work for Sarabi at BUSY BUGZ. My mom was killed by my dad. You never steal from a kingpin and expect to get away. It didn't really hurt me cause she hated me anyway. When i turned three i woke up in Sarabi house. We never speak about my birth parents hell according to my birth certificate I'm a Fonteno. Unlike my boo Reece i'm not a virgin. I LOVE the dick. I'm 5'5 soft brown skin. My hair is wavy to the middle of my back. 38DD  and a booty to match. Oh and I'm in love with Andres Kobii Fuller. He is the second head of the most notorious gang in Atlanta, Bangazz.

******************

What's happening y'all I'm Messiah Jamie Watts but y'all can call me Siah. I'm that nigga. I run Bangaz. I push major weight through this city. I don't have feelings that shit dry. I only love two women in life that's my mama and my daughter Alana. Alana is my world too bad her mama a hoe. I haven't seen her since she was born because her mama took her away. I was like bitch if i don't want you that's between me and you not the baby but hey ain't nothing i can do. I send her mama 3stacks every two weeks, so my baby should be well taken care of but knowing her mama. Tsh Smh