6.

"Today was great." Harry said, picking his jacket up from the ground. "It was pretty great." I agreed and opened the door. "Well hopefully we can hang out again sometime." Harry said as he put his jacket on and went out into the hallway. "Hopefully." I smiled. "Have a good rest of the night yeah." Harry said and pulled me into a hug. "You too."

"Tamara hey!" I greeted her as I came into her room. "You didn't tell me you were coming over!" Tamara laughed while she closed her laptop. "When do I ever tell you when I'm coming over?" I smirked and she giggled. "Come watch! There's a video of you on YouTube during the premier!" She said and pulled me over to her bed and opened her laptop.

"Woah." I gasped as the camera pointed to me. "You look so.... famous!" Tamara squealed. "I'm so proud of you." She said and wrapped her arms around me as I watched the video. I didn't even look like myself. I wasn't used to seeing myself in a dress and heels, so seeing myself all done up was a complete shock.

I tore my eyes away from the computer screen and turned and hugged Tamara. I paused for a moment and moved away from the hug. "We hug a lot." I laughed and she fake punched my shoulder, "You love it when we hug though." She smirked. "Of course." I said and I winked at her.

"Anyways, how about we go out for dinner tonight? Mum and dad are leaving for 3 weeks so we all want to go out for dinner before they leave." Tam asked, her eyes begging me to say yes. As much as I wanted to go with them, I couldn't. I had set up an appointment with a trainer to help me get in better shape. I was going to be having my first session later today. 

I hesitated. Her parents are leaving for 3 weeks, and they're all having a dinner before they leave, I really should go. "Yeah I'd love to go." I finally said. "Oh yay!" Tamara smiled and patted my face. "Hey calm down Tam that hurts." I laughed, setting her hands down to her sides. I guess I was going to be canceling my exercise session. 

"Do you have plans for today? The dinner isn't until 7 pm." Tam asked as she opened Facebook up on her laptop. "Nope, no plans." I told her. She started typing something and hummed along to the radio. "So excited for tonight." She said to me, and closed her laptop and laid back onto her bed. "Me too." I smiled and laid back with her as she flipped on the TV.

"Wow, why are they so crowded..." I said as we pulled into the restaurants car park (parking lot). "Ugh, I hate it when they're crowded!" Tam groaned. I looked around at all the cars parked around. There had to be 65 cars in this small car park, and about 15 parked on the streets. "They might be too busy mum maybe we should go somewhere else." Tam said. "We have a reservation, we can't cancel it now." She said, grabbing her purse and getting out of the car. Tam groaned and got out. 

"Hey back up!" I heard Tam shout after her door slammed. I jumped out of the car and ran over to Tam's side of the car. "Get back!" I shouted to the people who started surrounding the car, with flashing cameras. Tam's dad came running over to us and shielded us with his body. "Get away!" He screamed as he swatted at the people, paparazzi? "Astrid is it true you and Harry are a couple?" Someone shouted. "Are you and Harry just friends?" Someone else shouted. "Get away from them!" Tam's mum shouted, her voice not strong enough to roar over the sound of the cameras.

I grabbed Tam's hand and dragged her to the restaurant door. I knew these people with the cameras wouldn't dare come inside and take photos. I pulled the door open and me and Tamara rushed inside quickly. "Reservation for the Perrin's." I said to the waiter who stood there shocked from what was happening outside. The bright flashes of the cameras started glowing through the windows. "Yeah.." She said, looking down to the paper and finding our table. "Follow me to your table." She said as Tam's mum and dad came in behind us, their breathing heavy. 

"You okay mum?" Tam asked. "We're fine, we tried making them leave but they kept arguing back that they had 'every right' to be here." She huffed, flipping her hair back, the way Tam does. We got to our table and all sat down. "Could I speak to the manager?" Tam's mum asked the waitress and she nodded.