3.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'm nervous!" Tam murmured, walking close behind me. "Calm down jelly bean." I laughed, pulling her closer to me, and wrapping my arm around hers. "Relax, the shoot will be fun, I'm not nervous, so you don't need to be nervous." I laughed, bumping her. "I know, I just can't help it. My anxiety is crazy right now. You've wanted this your whole life and now it's happening." She smiled, acting like a giddy child at a candy shop.

 "@AstridPerrin: Shoot today :-) xx" I tweeted before shoving my phone into my purse. 

 I entered the building, and looked around. I saw Lou across the room and went over to her. "Hi." I greeted her, and she smiled. "You need to be fitted really quickly and then they'll decide which outfits you'll be sporting." Lou told me, taking me across the room to 2 men rummaging through clothes. "Here's your model. Her name is Astrid." Lou said, and the men quickly started grabbing clothes and placing them up against me.

"She looks best in red and black." The first man said to the other. The other man nodded in agreement. "We need to take your measurements so we know which outfits will fit you." He said, pulling a measuring tape out of his pocket. 

I nodded. "You need to pull up your shirt." He told me, and I pulled it up just below my bra as he took my measurements for my hips and waist. "Bust now." He said, wrapping the measuring tape around my chest. "Legs." He said, running the tape up my leg. "Great." He smiled, writing my measurements down on a slip of paper. "Go on over to Lou and she'll do your hair up nice and pretty. Go get dolled up." The second man smiled. "Okay. Thanks." I giggled.

That happened really fast, almost in a blur. I looked around for Tam and I caught her eye. "Come here." I mouthed to her. She jogged over to me. "I didn't know what to do I was awkward." She laughed, latching her arm to mine. "I have to get hair and makeup done so just sit over there and eat or something." I laughed, pointing to the table next to all of the food. 

She giggled and went to the table. "Hey." I said to Lou. "Hi! Take a seat right here." She said, patting the chair. I pulled myself up onto it and she immediately went to work on me. "It'll be about an hour or longer, so you can listen to your music if you have it with you." Lou told me, as she started brushing through my hair. 

I grabbed my ipod and put my ear buds into my ear and clicked play.

"Done." Lou said, tapping on my shoulder. I looked up into the mirror and didn't even recognize myself. My dirty blonde hair was perfectly wavy, and my makeup was flawless. My lips were red, and my makeup was very simple. "This is amazing." I told her, and she just smiled. "Go get changed, camera man is ready for some photos." Lou laughed.

I went over to where the men were standing with an outfit. "Here you go." One man said, handing me a red skirt, light pink crop top, and red coat. "Just put it on, we'll fix it up to how it should look." The second man told me as I walked into a small area to change.

"Fabulous." The man said, fixing my outfit. "You look perfect. Go get some photos now." He said, leaded me to the photo shoot. "Wait! Rings and bracelets!" The other man said jogging over to us and slipping a ring on my finger and a bracelet. He smiled and nodded for us to go.

"Hi you look beautiful." The photographer said taking my hand and looking me over. "Spin." He said, and I did. "Perfect." He mouthed. "Go stand in front of that wall. You can lean against it, or whatever you want. Just act casual, this is a fashion shoot that's going into Vogue Magazine. You probably know some poses to do." The photographer said, going back behind the camera. 

Vogue? Vogue Magazine? I'm going to be in Vogue? That made me nervous. I've always imagined being in Vogue. I mean I had always thought it would take me years to get that far, not 1 shoot.