4.

"Ignore them, don't look at the cameras, pretend they're not even here." Lou told me, as we walked into Mulberry for a dress. I kept my head down, and the manager stood in front of the door, trying to shoo away the paparazzi. 

The paparazzi weren't here for me though, they were here for Lou. They seem to think if they find Lou, they'll find Harry. Which isn't true from what I've found out. Lou told me she doesn't spend as much time around Harry as people think. 

"Oh, this one is beautiful." I cheered, picking up a long red tight fitting dress. It flowed smoothly to the ground, and was cut in a perfect v-neck. "I really like that one, want to try it on yeah?" Lou asked, pointing to the dressing room across the shop. "Could I look at a few, and then try them on, if that'd be fine?" I requested, hoping that such a fancy shop such as this one would allow that.

Lou smiled, "Of course you can." She took the dress from me and laid it over her shoulder. "Let's look at the black ones. The first time you're on a red carpet you want to be bold, you want to show the people that you're confident in yourself. Black tends to be a sexy, confident color." Lou explained, walking with me to the black dresses. 

"What about this!" Lou chimed, holding up a sleek, smooth,  black dress with a deep v-neck. I gasped as I looked it over. "It's absolutely perfect, I've never seen something so beautiful." I marveled at the dress. Lou grinned, and put it over her shoulder. 

"Now, let's take a look at the white dresses, you've got a bit of an innocent, but sexy kind of look, so white could suit you. It would have to be a certain white dress though." Lou stated, pulling me to the pale dresses.

"Give me your opinion of this?" Lou asked, holding up a long white dress with a scoop neck. "Mmm, not a fan." I replied, shaking my head no. "Well let's try on these two dresses and go from there!" She said, following me to the dressing room.

"The black one first, I think this one will be our winner." Lou laughed, taking it from it's hanger and handing it to me. I shut the dressing room door and quickly changed into it.

I turned to look at myself in the mirror. I looked, amazing. I'd never seen anything like this on me. It hugged my curves perfectly, and the black definitely did wonders for my figure. I wasn't overweight, but I wasn't too thin, well at least I think. Most people think that since I'm 5 foot 9 and 130 pounds that I'm too skinny.

It sucks they think that because all I do is eat healthy - my recommended amount of calories from my doctor, and exercise an hour a day. It's exactly as your taught growing up, or how I was at least. 

I cleared my mind, and took one last look at myself in the mirror before opening the door. "Oh you look beautiful! This is perfect, this is the one, I don't care how the red looks this is the one!" Lou beamed, reaching for my hand and twirling me in a circle.

"What heels should I wear with this dress?" I asked Lou, turning to look at the endless shelves of shoes. Lou thought for a moment before smiling up at me, "Can you walk in high heels?" Lou asked, as we headed to the heels over 5 inches. "Yep." I answered, taking a look at the black pairs.

"Wait, you're pretty tall, and we don't want you taller than Harry. Let's go with some shorter heels." She giggled, taking my hand. "What size shoe are you?" Lou requested. "9." I replied, looking at the bottom of my shoe. 

"Put these on real quick, tell me how they feel." Lou said, handing me a pair of basic black heels that were probably 3 inches high. I quickly slipped them on to my feet, and walked around the area. "I like them, I think they'd go perfectly with the dress." I smiled. "They'd go perfectly. Let's go with this clutch. It's black, with a small gold chain, it'd be amazing." Lou said, inspecting it.