Ch 15 - It's a Small World After All

~CHRISTIAN~

'Ahh…' I groaned, throwing my head backwards - my back arching, my toes curling as I released into a panting, mewling Jason beneath me. He moaned in bliss, his hand shooting up to peel his silver-blond hair from his sticky, sweaty forehead, his piercing, light-green eyes gleaming with satisfaction and lust.

'Wow,' I breathed, a huge grin gracing my lips as I fell back onto the rumpled, dampened sheet next to Jason, our bodies grazing slightly. I could feel his heart pumping rapidly, the blood feverishly pulsing under his skin - his hot, quick breaths tickled my shoulder slightly - I wriggled around so that we were facing each other, staring into his lust-filled, sea-green eyes.

Jason's lips attacked mine - he bit my bottom lip playfully; I felt the jagged, uneven surface of his chipped tooth graze slightly against my sensitive mouth, making me jump with a sweet jolt of pain, a groan escaping from the back of my throat as Jason's body moved to straddle me, his bare legs wrapping around my naked torso.

I chuckled under him. 'Someone's still up for it, huh?'

'I've got stamina,' Jason retorted with a raised eyebrow, a plump bottom lip caught seductively under his chipped front teeth. 'So… ready for another go?' Jason's sweet breath tickled my bottom lip… His ash-blond hair hung in his eyes…

'I…' Suddenly, I shifted - pushing myself up and squirming out from under Jason, who crossed his arms and legs and pouted miserably. 'I dunno… I sort of gotta get going,' I muttered lamely.

'You've got to get going?' Jason snorted, 'You finished school last week - for good. I, on the other hand, am going to have to do a shitload of work next term for Year 12. I'm the one who should be having to go, Chris.'

Chris. It was Jason's nickname for me… I used to hate being called Chris, actually - but now… It was a relief. Remembering the way Nico used to whisper my name… Christian… like… like it was all his dreams coming true at once.

I didn't think I could handle it… Not again.

I sighed through my nose. 'I know, but… my Dad wants me home. To talk about something important. Sorry… you know what he's like.'

A small crease appeared between Jason's silvery eyebrows; he leapt off the bed, shrugged his navy school shirt on and began pulling his clothes back on. 'Fine,' he muttered softly. 'That's fine… I just…'

'Just what?' I questioned, instantly melting at his tone. 'What's wrong?'

'It's just…' Jason glanced at me quickly, his light eyes clouded over as he seemed to suddenly change his mind. 'It's nothing,' he finished finally.

'Hey…' I reached out, grabbing Jason's arm and pulling his body closer - like a insecure girl, Jason let himself be tugged against my chest. He was just all enough so that his chin rested between the base of my neck and my collar bone, his cheeks and chest still radiating warmth across my body. Jason wrapped his arms around my chest wanly, and sniffed slightly.

I felt my body go tense - No. This was too much like…

'I just wish you acted like a real boyfriend.'

If my body was stiff before - now I had turned into a completely frozen Chris-sickle. The words echoed around my head - no, it was one word. The one word:

Boyfriend.

I struggled to ply Jason off mid-hug - shoving him until he was at least at arm's length from my body. His face was riddled with shock - his mussed silvery hair stuck up, his sea-green eyes had widened in panic, confusion; his lips were spread slightly.