Royal Birth marks

Start from the beginning

"And don't you dare talk to me about being a true royal" I said standing with my hands on my hips staring at her.

She turned her nose up at me.  "You don't look royal, and sniffed me, you don't smell royal....and like I said I don't see that birthmark... I heard your brother had his across his back.....one that big would have to be on you tooo and hmmm I don't see anything resembling royal on you, maybe you were really born out of wedlock" she said waving her hand like a drama queen giggling at her own joke.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt instantly.  I felt a warm hand on my wrist.  "You don't have to do that Claud" Christian said gently.  The feeling of his warm body sent a shiver down my arm.

"I know I don't.... but there is NO way any trashy chick like that or ANYONE is going to question my birthright" I said growling.

I grabbed my t-shirt and hoodie at the same time and ripped of my clothes.  Everyone in the mess hall had been talking amongst themselves until they heard the drama queen start raising her voice... and now they were all watching me.

I heard a few wolf whistles and cheers as I stood there in my black bra and jeans.

In the middle crevice of my breasts was the beginning of the birthmark, it was the shape of a crown with intricate swirls indicating my family initials.

Standing there with my body exposed Christian gowled and ripped off his shirt and shoved it over my head.

Glaring at the whingy girl his eyes glowed as his voice dropped an octane.  “I am only going to say this once and the whole bloody school better be listening and listening good.  If any of you question Claudette’s position or birthright one more time then not only will you have me to deal with but you will have the whole division of The Unspeakables on top of them, including some pathetic senators little sister – which by the way Claudette outranks so get over yourself” He growled as he positioned himself to cover my body as his muscles rippled with fury.

She stood there looking like she was about to run as the fear excreted from her pores.

“agh Whatever, your not even that hot” she said flying the insult at Antonio as he smiled his heartbreaker smile, at her semi put down.  She stormed off to another table with some girls who looked like they were walking barbie dolls on crack.

 I placed a hand on Christian’s shoulder letting him know I was ok and he could calm down.  He spun around and picked my top and hoodie off the ground.  “I’m just gonna go put another shirt on” he said in a low voice as my eyes dropped to his body for what felt like the 50th time this week as a soft sigh blew gently out of my lips and a light blush onto my cheeks.  He smirked at my reaction, raising an eyebrow looking even sexier.

“we don’t mind” I small giggle came from the table as Emma eyed Christian’s frame.

I couldn’t help a smile that tugged on my lips.   As I saw Christian roll his eyes and proceed to walk off towards the exit. 

“aghh don’t bother Christian” I said as I reached down to take off his overly comfortable shirt.  Reminder to self steal some of his shirts to sleep in they were comfy as.

Just as I brought the top up I felt a pair of warm hands gently hold my wrist still as a pair of hot lips came up to my ear from behind.  “If I have to share your body with the rest of the school one more time my wolf Is gonna go nuts, let him go get another one”  Antonio whispered gently as his scent invaded my thoughts.  I couldn’t help the goosebumps rise at this as I felt my eyes glow slightly.    

Feeling embarrassed I shook my head gently and looked to my feet waiting for myself to calm down.  Glancing up quickly I realised Christian had seen my reaction and was striding out of the café with a frown on his face.