Mile high firsts

Hey Everyone!!

Thanks sooo much for all your comments I will try and take on board what each one of you say!

And thanks to those who notice a few of my spelling/grammar issues! I type these out so fast sometimes that I don't check them like I would like too!

And thanks to those who have been voting for my story too - dont forget its my 2nd ever story!

Anyways back to the drama!

***************-*

Sitting in first class in between both Christian and Dante was beyond awkward the whole ride to the airport was in silence. I was thankful for the huge chairs that distanced us all. Both guys had put their professional masks on which I noticed instantly. Looking to the my right I noticed Dante on his phone as per normal and to my left Christian reading some paperwork.

"Looks important" I asked quietly as Christians warm brown eyes glowed at me. His freshly shaven face made the outline of his jaw look strong and youthful. His golden brown hair was swept back into soft waves making him seriously looked like a freakin Calvin Kline model as his baby blue polo shirt stretched across his broad toned chest. His long strong legs in cased in a pair low slung blue jeans. Roaming his body with my eyes I shivered in appreciation.

Looking up I noticed the cheekiest grin on his lips. "Perv" he mouthed.

Oh my goshhh I groaned to myself as my cheeks burnt a light pink. "You wish" I mouthed back and poked my tongue out. Aghhh what is wrong with me? Did I seriously poke my tongue out like a 5 year old I mentally scolded myself.

"I'm just reading my background story" he said casually as if he hadn't just caught me eye perving on him.

"Must be hard work pretending to be an 18 year old for an old dude like you" I said with a laugh.

"Hey! I'm only 23" he growled in his hot slightly English accent.

Laughing I shoved him playfully glad to be back to normal just as an airhostess was walking past with a hot pot of coffee causing Christian to knock her slightly.

Black streaming hot coffee ran down Christian's chest as the women yelled in surprise.

"Oh my, I'm so so sorry Sir" she started instantly as Christian shot up out of his chair. Before anyone could say a word Christian had whipped off his now stained shirt and was standing in first class shirtless. A bright red burn mark was down his chest, I couldn't help but stare at the man before me. He seriously had a body like a god. A blonde airhostess with the biggest smile was at his side instantly with some ice and a napkin.

"Here you go sir, we don't want you to blister" she said holding the iced napkin for him to grab.

I looked up at Christian and realised that this whole time he had been staring at me. Clearing her throat the air hostess pressed the ice to his chest causing him to tear his gaze from mine.

"Thanks, I'll just grab an extra shirt and clean up" he said reaching up into the overhead compartment for his carry on luggage. That mere motion made his tight stomach to contract outlining his toned abs. Watching him grab a folded white polo he cracked a grin and mouthed "Perv" at me once more.

"You wish" I mouthed again.

"if only aye" he said with a wink and walked towards the front of the plane where the bathrooms were.

I looked around and noticed that everyone in first class had been staring at the whole scene. Looking to my right I noticed Dante had clenched his jaw tightly as he tapped away on his phone.