Princess of All the Alpha's

Hey Everyone

Here is the sequal to Love Lust and Alpha Mates!

I really hope you like it!!!

If you havnt read my first one then please go to my page and check it out!

*#*#*#*#

Sitting in the limo on the way back to my penthouse I felt sick. "I can't believe he found his mate" I whispered to myself.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said looking at Dante the head of my royal guard.

He looked at me with soft eyes. "I didn't know until I saw her tonight" he said looking at me.

I knew he was telling me the truth. That was one thing with me being a royal, the royal blood flowing through my veins helped me know instantly when people were being dishonest, the blood also had other special qualities...not all the same as other royals... these gifts are specific to each royal. I knew of one other gift I was able to do... create bonded mates. Not that I can do that until I turn 18 but I knew it was a gift not to be abused.

Looking outside watching the concrete jungle rush past as I sighed deeply. Levi and I had been best friends growing up and now here I am alone again. I know I shouldn't be angry or hurt but for some reason I was both. Thinking back to his mate and him I frowned. My wolf inside growled. He was never ours.... We have a mate out there and he is looking for us don't give up she rumbled internally.

I couldn't help but feel a tear drip down my cheek. I felt a soft warm hand brush the tear away. Looking up I saw that it was Dante comforting me. I smiled as I grasped his wrist looking at my mark on his inner arm. Looking at my royal mark on his arm I looked him in the eyes. "Tell me when you want to leave ok.... I want you to be able to find your mate too" I said gently. He subconsciously rubbed the royal mark and shook his head.

"This is the only mark ill wear until you want me to leave your side princess" he said gently.

Looking up at Christian that was sitting opposite me in the limo I nodded to him. "That goes to you too Christian" I said strongly. He pulled his black sleaved jacked down his arm and shook his head.

"What he said Claudette" he said staring at me deeply.

I sighed and looked at the two of them frowning.

Turning my head back to the window we sat in silence.

The royal guard aka The Unspeakables all wore my royal mark on their inner arm. Upon completing their training and promising themselves to the protection of the royal family they complete a coronation. It pretty much involved me having to mark them binding them to me. Having royal blood not only creating bonded mates but it can also prevent them from stumbling upon their mates until I release them of sorts. It was supposed to prevent situations where the guards protect a newly founded mate over the royal family in times of conflict. Pretty crazy I know but that's how it's always been.... And since I'm the last royal in the country I had to re-mark all the guard when my father died. Was pretty weird at the time marking each member of The Unspeakables but I gave them the choice before hand... they were free to find their mates and leave the guard, a few left but the most of them stayed which I was blown away with.

Most of the guard were young wolves that had been hand picked by Dante and Christian specifically and groomed into lethal fighting machines. It was a huge honor being part of The Unspeakables in the were world, most of these young wolves fathers and grandfathers were part of the guard at one time or another in their lives also. It was common that most of these men had Alpha blood in their systems; many of them were siblings to alphas or the alpha to be so they still had the qualities needed to become the best of the best Unspeakables.

My thoughts were interrupted when our limo came to a stop. Dante's phone started ringing as I looked at him.

"Yes?" he said looking at Christian.

"When did this happen?" He said into his phone looking at me.

"Ok, no no no its ok, I've got Christian with me, We'll take the princess to a safe location, you will wait for my instructions, in the mean time commence operation Wolf paw" he said in a steady firm voice.

"Your penthouse has been compromised Princess" he said looking at me.

"I need to get you to the agreed safe location" he said looking at Christian who was growling.

"No, we should go to the alternative safe location" Christian said glaring at Dante.

Dante's blue eyes burned a bright blue colour. "As your captain we will be going, no more questions"

"You may be the current Captain but you are not MY captain" Christian growled back as his muscles rippled under his clothing. His strong jaw clenching as he hands curled into fists.

I sat there looking confused.

"Aghh you two stop arguing.... Where's the safe location?" I asked quickly.

Christian looked away quickly. Looking at Dante he kept a poker face. "It's with my pack Princess" he said looking down at the last minute.

"You mean we're going back to North Lakes??" I said with a frown.

"Yes" he nodded.

"Shoot me now" I mumbled as the limo took off. Realising exactly where we were going Dante's brother house... so i would see his nephew Levi... crappp....... Levi's pack.

*#*#*#*#

Hope you like it!!!!

Please Vote and comment!!!