Heat!

Hi guys... I know you hate me right now and I'm sorry...but here is a chapter... I tried to make it long, its like 7 pages in word and nearly 3000 words so its extra long.... and a bit steamy... so I hope you enjoy!

And thanks to all of those who message me... yes I read all of them, and I felt guilty each time I read them, hence why I have decided to give this writing thing another chance... I felt like I wasn't really doing my story any justice so I will keep trying and not give up 

Please vote it only takes a second! 

**** 

Sitting on the coffee table my eyes nearly popped out of my head as I listened to Christian and Dante heated discussion about the final terms of our dating arrangement. 

"No talking to her about being mates, she makes the decision without us trying to persuade her" Dante replied in a stern voice.

"Agreed" Christian said with a single nod.

"No Sex" I added. Both men's head whipped to me faster than a bullet.

"What the f*ck Claud, has this guy tried to get into your f*cking pants already" Christian roared as the mention of sex tipped his wolf over the edge. He stood up and grabbed me in an instant putting me behind him.

"LET. HER. GO" Dante growled as his eyes instantly went bright blue.

"You've already tried haven't you" Christian yelled as he kept his arm swept around my body holding me close to him while he glared daggers at Dante

As Dante starting arguing back about how what he does with me is none of Christian business I felt a sharp migraine coming on. I pulled myself away from Christian, I'd had enough of their fighting and I was still cold and wet from the swim. 

I felt a tingling feeling building up into my body as I tried to focus on breathing.

"Stop" I yelled trying to get them to cut it out.

They ignored me and kept growling and arguing as the intensity picked up. Both men were growling and shaking hold back their wolves.

I stood there trembling as I felt the tingle increase into a golden hum. I felt like I had pure power pulsing through me as I felt my wolf emerge and growl with a firm voice.

"Stop!!" both men stopped instantly and dropped to one knee facing me with their heads down. My wolf was now in control and I had had enough of the fighting so I let her take over.

"No one is been in my pants or even tried so stop this bickering" I said as I released the power I felt a minute ago.

Both men sighed quietly as they felt the power of my Alpha command being removed however both stayed on one knee looking up at me.

"My wolf and I are drawn to you both......." I said bolder than my normal self, "I want you both, fair and simple. I know it's selfish especially since I know one day you both will find your mates and leave.... but until that day can we all make this work without all the fighting.....please" I said the please part slightly quieter as I looked at both with a small smile. I couldn't help but sigh in excitement at the sound of having them both was appealing to me more and more.

Both men were looking at me like I was a piece of meat as I realised my thoughts caused my hormones to kick in and a small waft of my arousal entered the room.

Looking at Christian he instantly grinned his gorgeous grin and nodded softly. Looking to the other side I saw Dante get up and cross the small distance and wrapping me up in his warm arms.

He nuzzled my neck gently. "Of course Claud, I'm sorry we upset you, we will work this out"

I couldn't help the small groan that escaped my lips as I felt his warms lips brush against my neck. I could feel my wolf purring as I felt my eyes glow slightly. Enjoying the attention I opened my eyes to see Christian looking at me with heavy lustful eyes. His wolf was out and was staring at me seductively.