Chapter Seven

Percy's POV

As the doors came crashing down I looked around. The teachers had moved everyone to the walls and moved the tables to shield them. A drakon came in and immediately targeted me. As I looked I saw it was the same drakon that Clarisse slanted in the battle against Kronos.

"Well hello friend" I said while taking out my pen.

It roared at me. I suppose that is hello in monster language.

I ripped off the cap of my pen and it turned into three feet of pure death.

It charged at me as I swung my sword at its claw. It bounced off and in return it spat acid at me. I rolled out of the way as it flew right by my head.

"Adava kedavra!" someone shouted.

The spell flew and hit the "dragon" and bounced off. The drakon turned around ignoring me and looked for the person. I looked pass the drakon and of course it was Harry.

"Run" I said to Harry as I went to get in front of him. He didn't move. I pushed myself and ran right in front of him as the drakon swiped his paw. Pain ruptured through my body as the claws tore through my skin. I didn't let that stop me. As I started to black out I thrust my sword into the (dragon) eye and putting its essence back to Tartarus.

Harry POV

We were all lined up against the wall. I saw Professor Jackson standing in the middle of the room when a dragon came in roaring at him. He was talking to it.

"What is he doing" I half whispered half screamed at Ron.

"I don't know" he responded

He pulled out a pen? How is he going to defeat a dragon with a pen. Suddenly it turned into a sword and he started slashing, rolling, and stabbing. I decided to help him and I took my wand out of my pocket and turned to the dragon.

"Adava kedavra" I shouted.

The spell flew right at the dragon and bounced off. My mouth dropped open. How could the spell bounce off? It was suppose to die. 

The dragon looked around and locked its eyes on me. It ran at me. I tried moving but I couldn't. I stood there waiting for my death until Professor Jackson came up and took the hit for me. He somehow got from one side of the hall to right in front of me. He finished it off and then he fainted.

As I started to move again I took one look at Professor Jackson and started to scream.

Sorry for this late upload. Got all that school work and activities Keeping me busy. So ya peace.