Im sorry

Wow it's been a looonngg time. I'm so sorry but school has been in the way not to mention I'm ALWAYS busy on weekends. sigh, I hope you don't hate me.
-------------------------------------------------------

-your P.O.V-

You got to school the next day and honestly you didn't know if you were even going to talk to anyone at all. You carried your books to the first class and as soon as you walked in the door you wanted to walk straight back out. Siting right there in the fourth row back was Kid. He was looking down at his books not paying any attention to you at all.
You sighed and quietly tried to make your way to a new seat, in the back maybe? You walked up the stairs and began making your way to the back corner when Kid noticed you. You quickly made your way to your new seat and sat down acting like you didn't notice Kid at all, well at least you tried. Kid got up and walked right over to you pushing through a couple of people in the way. "(y/n)...." He began.
"What" you said still not making eye contact.
"I...I want to let you know that I-"
You quickly Interrupted him and finally looked at him. "If your looking to apologise I honestly don't want to hear it, I saw exactly what happened" now you were standing up and looking him straight In the face. "(y..y/) please just hear me out" he pleaded. "I don't want to ok?! Every time I fall in love I either get dumped or cheated on and I'm freaking tired of it! I honestly thought I could trust you but look where that got me. I don't want anything to do with you or any boy so just stay away from me and leave me alone!"
Everyone in the class was now looking in your direction, all of them listening. " I......I...ok.." he looked hurt and turned to walk away. Everyone began whispering among themselves, you sat down and sighed .

After school you met up with Liz and Patty who were surprisingly happy. "what are you guys smiling about?" You asked. "oh nothing, just an idea" Liz smiled and looked behind her towards Kid then back to you. "lets just get home, I have to show you something " she smiled really big. "ok..."
You arrived home and Liz dragged you up the stairs and into a small room. The room had a bed and two end tables but that was about it. "Liz what are you planning?" You asked. "just stay here for a minute" with that she left the room and shut the door behind her.
About two minutes later Kid was shoved Into the room. "don't try to open the door because I have the key!" liz smiled and shut the door. You narrowed your eyes and moved to the corner of the room. "I don't want to talk to you" you glared at Kid. "Please, just listen (y/n)" he got closer to you.
"Fine" you sighed. He told you everything and you couldn't help but cry. You pushed him away, yelled at him, and acted like a jerk when it wasn't even his fault. "I'm sorry, I was such a jerk" you hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. "I didn't let you explain yourself I feel horrible"
"It's ok, I understand completely" he hugged you back and kissed your forehead. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too" you said looking up at him.
"I love you more" he kissed you and you smiled and kissed him back. It felt nice to be back to normal....