Bloodshed Dreams

-Your P.O.V-

~Dream~

"Jace? I..is that you" you said into the darkness with a shaky voice. No one answered. You see a small light flicker at what appears to be the end of the hallway. You put your hand against the wall and guide your way toward the small light. You get to the light and you see bloody hand prints covering the wall behind it. "J......Jace, this isn't funny" Now you were beginning to get scared.

Something runs across the hall behind you and you turn around hastily. Your breathing became heavier and quicker as the little light went out. You see something move down the hall and you go to investigate, dragging your hand across the wall to help you find your way. You walk out into the middle of , what appears to be, an empty room. You let out a sigh and lean against the wall when you feel something warm drop onto your head. You slowly look up and there is Jace, hanging from the ceiling, the blood dripping from his mouth as he licks his lips. You try running but he drops from the ceiling and tackles you to the ground and you let out a blood curdling scream.

~End of Dream~

You screamed at the top of your lungs and started to cry. Within seconds you hear footsteps coming down the hall . Kid opens the door to your room and rushes over to you. He pulls you into his arms while you cry into his shirt.

"(y/n) what happened" He asked

"I...I had a dream that...J...Jace, tried to k..kill me" you choked out.

He hugged you tighter and sighed. You could hear his heartbeat through his chest, it was a simple steady beat. Somehow this managed to calm you down enough to where you could actually stop crying. You sniffled and looked up at Kid with swollen puffy eyes.

"T..thank you.." You said quietly.

"Y..yeah, well (y/n) ...now that your ok...try to go back to sleep, I'll go do the same"

He got up to go to his room when you reached out and grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked back at you waiting for an explanation.

"....c..could you....um...maybe...stay with me for tonight?" You looked away trying to hold back the blushing.

He walked over towards you and sat on the bed next to you pulling the blankets over him. You scooted closer to him and snuggled up next to his side. At first he tensed up a little but he began to relax. He put his arm around you and pulled you as close as you could possibly get to him. Eventually he ended up falling asleep which you smiled at , then you slowly began to fall asleep right along with him. The rest of the night you had no nightmares and your sleep was peaceful.

**********************

"(y/n), you need to wake up" You heard Kid say.

You yawned then stretched, blinking your eyes to wake yourself up. You saw kid sitting on the side of the bed smiling. Woah. Wait a minute....smiling? You rub your eyes and look again, this time you knew you weren't dreaming.

"....First of all....it's Saturday....and second of all....why are you smiling??" You asked sitting up and pushing the blankets off.

"I have one answer to both of the questions....I have a surprise for you."

"...a surprise?" you just stared at him. "ok...either you are REALLY happy today, or something is symmetrical...."

"Neither"

You stared at him wide eyed. "Well.....the surprise is going to have to wait until later because I need to get dressed.......that means you get yo little grim reaper butt out of the room so I can change" you got up and started pushing him out the door laughing.