The Perfect Night

-Your P.O.V-

"Open the door guys" Soul said.

Kid pulled away from you and looked towards the door. "Kid come on there are other people who want to play this game " Jace said laughing. You sighed and looked at Kid.

"come on Kid, open the door" you said

" fine" He laced his fingers in with yours and opened the door. Jace and Soul were waiting there with a weird look on their faces. "We only kissed Jace" you said looking have in the eye. He rolled his eyes as you and Kid walked towards the living room. As soon as you entered Liz and Maka were giggling. You and Kid sat on the couch, you leaned against his shoulder as the games continued.

Eventually, everyone had done 7 minutes in heaven and now it was time for movies. You and Kid took one of the couches, Liz, Patty, and Jace the other one and everyone else sat on the floor with blankets and pillows. Blackstar decided on a horror movie. You weren't scared of movies like 'The Conjuring' but sometimes movies like 'Paranormal Activity' made you have nightmares.

As the movie began you layed your head on Kid's chest and he wrapped his arm around you. Towards the middle of the movie you screamed and buried your head in Kid's shoulder, he pulled you up into his lap and wrapped both of you up in a blanket. You layed your head back on Kid's chest and continued to watch the movie. Throughout the movie you listened to Kid's heartbeat, you put your hand over his heart and he looked down at you through his gold eyes.

After the movie you got up off the couch and pulled Kid with you. You grabbed your bags and went to the bathroom.

"Wait here" you said to him as you walked in the bathroom. You put on a pair of short black shorts and a white tank top . You pulled you hair out of the hair tie and combed it out then walked out of the bathroom. You pushed Kid into the bathroom so you could have more time to sleep. Soon enough Kid came out in a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt.

"was this planned? " you asked giggling. "no....I just think your trying to copy me" Kid said with a smirk.

"I am not!" you put your hands on your hips.

"are too"

You glared at him " come here, I can fix our problem"

"What are you going to do?" Kid's eyes widened.

"You have to come here first" You smirked.

"No !" with that Kid ran through the kitchen and was headed for the living room. You ran after him almost knocking over a chair in the kitchen. "COME HERE KID!" You yelled as he turned the corner and ran into the living room. He ran behind Liz , Patty, and Jace. You went to follow but slipped and fell into Jace's arms.

"Sorry Jace" you said.

"It's ok (y/n) " he said smiling and helped you back up.

"Now, to get you!" You said and pointed to Kid.

"No! I don't know what your going to do to me!" He yelled.

You rolled your eyes and looked at Liz, she grabbed Kid an dragged him onto the couch." have fun!" she smiled and they all walked out if the living room. Apparently You and Kid have the living room, the boy's in Soul's room, and the girls in Maka's.

You grabbed hold of Kid's shirt and you looked at him smiling. "Now to fix the matching problem" You pulled his shirt off of him and held onto it. "There" you smiled. Kid put out his hand "Give me my shirt" You shook your head. "Not gonna happen, I like your shirt and it smells like you"

"well, why would you need my shirt when I'm right here?" He said.

"ok, but I keep your shirt" And with that you scooted over next to Kid and snuggled up next to him. He went to grab his shirt but you jerked it away."it's mine, because it's yours and you're mine" He smiled as you began to fall asleep on him. He covered you both up and kissed your head. "Goodnight babe"

******************************************************************

So...that was a short chapter but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to wait until after Christmas to get it so here it is! 30 comments till next update! You guys can do it! Thanks for reading . Love you guys! (no homo) Bye!! (^-^)