Broken and Bruised

So I can tell you guys "liked" the last chapter lol XD. Well there is going to be so much more drama in this one!! lol don't you just love me?! haha well hope you enjoy! here you are!

------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kid P.O.V-

(y/n) left me in the hallway so she could take a quick restroom break. After she left I began to get bored and started tapping on the wall with my fingers, A few seconds later Maka comes walking down the hallway and stopped in front if me. "Hi Maka "I said looking up. "Kid, why do you like (y/n) so much?" she said flatly.

"uh....why do you wanna know?" I asked clearly confused. "oh, I have my reasons" She got closer to me and I tried to back up but the wall was between me and her. "you know Kid, I've always had a thing for you" now she was so close that our faces were practically touching. "uh...Maka...what are you doing?" I said. "getting what I've always wanted" she smiled and I went to talk but she put her finger over my mouth.

"shh no need for talking."

Then without saying another word she planted her lips on mine. I tried to pull away gently since she was a friend and I didn't want to hurt her but it was no use. She went to stick her tounge in my mouth when I saw (y/n) turn the corner, mouth wide open, and books fallen to the floor. That was it, there was no more being nice. I shoved Maka off of me and she stumbled backwards. "(y/n), I swear to god this isn't what it appears to be" I pleaded.

"No, it's exactly what it looks like!" she screamed at me, tears welling up in her eyes. "(y/n), please , hear me out" I went to reach for her but she smacked my face leaving a stinging pain behind. My eyes widened, she's never been this way. "DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! " She yelled. " and good freaking luck getting around without me!" she ran out the door. That was all it took for me to break down and cry. (y/n) was my first and only love, now she was my first and my last. I dropped to the ground ignoring the pain in my leg, I was more focused on the pain that went through my heart.

-Your P.O.V-

How could Kid do this?! You thought as you ran through the streets of Death City, occasionally getting yelled at by the people crowding the street. You made it to the manor and ran inside going to your room. you got in and closed the door locking it . Why did this have to happen to you after everything that happened the other day? You plopped down on your bed burying your head in the pillows and cried. You cried and cried until the tears didn't come anymore.

" (y/n)?" You heard someone knock on the door. "Go away" you said, the pillows muffling your voice. "(y/n), it's just me, Liz" she said. You sighed and got up,unlocking the door and letting her in. "What do you want?" you asked sitting on the bed. "well, I heard you come in, you seemed pretty upset and I just wanted to know what happened..."she said sitting next to you. "you really wanna know what happened? Kid happened" you felt like you were going to cry.

"what did he do? Maybe I can help." she said looking at you. "he cheated on me with Maka" you began to cry again and Liz pulled you into a hug."I'm sorry, I didn't know" you cried into her shoulder. "shh, it's ok...I'll do something about it, I promise you that much"

---------------------------------------------------------------

So....that was actually REALLY short and I'm sorry but I gave up.on ideas and plus my kindle(what I write the stories on) is dying and I didn't bring the charger so I had to stop unless you wanted it later and I'm sure you didn't. oh and btw I'm changing the updating rules!! now all you have to do is comment your opinions or ideas for next chapter, this way you get chapters quicker!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!