More Than What it Seems.

Rated T for mild language, and sexual themes. [lmfao. :p]

Also, Rated A for addicting.

Me = Gabriella

Cat= Elena

Gabriella’s POV

I looked over at her. She was sitting beside one of her friends as usual.

I looked away as she turned around.  I didn’t want her thinking I was watching her.

I had a crush on her since seventh grade. I always looked over at her, seeing that smile, her laughing, made me want her more even though I couldn’t. I looked over at her again. I couldn’t get her out of my head. The way she’s so beautiful, I could just go up to her and say what I wanted too, even though I wouldn’t.

She smiled when she saw i was looking over so she walked up to me. "Gabriella” I said "Elena" she replied.

I had butterflies in my stomach just wanting to touch her and kiss those lips. I smiled at her wanting her to be mine. "Sit" I said patting the seat. She sat down. I bit my lip holding back the words that I wanted to say.

Elena’s POV

It was another normal day at school, but I had a feeling something was going to happen today that was going to be good, for once.

I was with my friend June at lunch laughing at inside jokes when I saw her  out of the corner of my eye.

She never met my gaze. She always looked away.

I’m pretty sure she thought I didn’t know she was looking at me. 

But today was different I looked over at her and she didn’t look away, so I smiled at her.

“I’ll be right back” I said to June standing up. “Okay” she said picking at her lunch.

I walked over to her. “Gabriella” She said

What a pretty name I thought “Elena” I replied.

“Sit” she said patting the seat next to her. I did as told and sat down next to her.

Gabriella’s POV

I looked at her and smiled. What do I say, I thought.  I wondered why she came over; she never would’ve if I didn’t look at her and smiled. She looked at me not saying a word. Fuck just say something, I told myself.

“Sorry, I’m a bit shy around pretty girls like you.”

She blushed, not saying a word. I looked down wondering if I said the wrong thing.

“It’s fine. You’re a pretty damn cute yourself.” She said

I looked at her blushing myself, smiling. Her friend came up to the table.

“Are you coming or not?” her friend asked

She looked up at her friend then at me. I smiled at her.

“Go ahead Elena.”

She smiled and got up.

“Then I’ll see you around.”

I watched her leave. Mary came up to me.

“Who was that?”

“Someone still have a crush on for the past four or five years. I still don’t have the nerve to tell her.”

I got up and walked with her.

“Please tell me everything.”

“You really want to know don’t you?”

“I am you best friend aren’t I?”

“Of course you are.”

I smiled thinking of Elena.

“Then tell!”

“Alright, it all started in seventh grade.  I was a bit confused, but I guess I wasn’t after I saw her. She was so pretty. She stuck in my head like glue.”

I told her the things I knew and how she wouldn’t leave my head.

“I knew you had a thing with girls”

“Only her.”

We sat next to each other in biology. I looked back at Elena once more, but this time I smiled at her I didn’t even look away.

Elena’s POV

She was very quite I looked at her trying to find something to say that wouldn’t scare her off.

"Sorry, I’m a bit shy around pretty girls like you” she said.

I blushed, hell I couldn’t help it. Cute girls could make me blush very easily.

She looked down and I frowned a little then smiled.

“It’s fine. You’re a pretty damn cute yourself” I said.

She smiled and blushed a light shade of red. I couldn’t help but want to giggle. 

What the hell is going on with me? I feel like a giddy little school girl…

June came up to the table with a bit of a weird look on her face.

“Are you coming or not?” June said eying me.

I looked at Gabriella she smiled

“Go ahead Elena.”

I smiled back at her, got up and left with June.

“So?” 

“So, what?”  I said looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

“So, why’d you go over there and talk to that girl? What’s her name? Give me details!” she nearly yelled

“Calm down. sheesh.” I said opening my locker and grabbing my biology book

She had that wild look in her eyes I had the feeling if I didn’t tell her she was going to get it out of me, one way or another.

“Okay first off, her name is Gabriella.  I’ve seen her here almost every day. She always looks at me.. yes I do always look but when she isn’t.” I said walking to class.

“Really?”  June said in what sounded like shock

“Why do you sound shocked?” I asked“Oh.  I dunno.”

“Sure sure, anyways. We didn’t really get a chance to talk. She’s shy” I said with a small smile

“She is?”  June asked taking our normal seats in the back of class

“Mhm.” I nodded opening my book to the dog eared page.

“Speak of the devil…” June said nudging me.

I looked up just as she was walking in with her friend I looked at June

“After class I’m going try talking to her again.”

After I said that the teacher called attention to the front of the class.

I looked over at where Gabriella was sitting she looked back at me and smiled

I smiled back

Yeah I was definitely talking to her after class.