Halloween Night.

Author's Note: hi guys. So this is the last chapter. I'm sorry it's really short. I kinda ran out of ideas
_________________________

I woked from my dream. I sat up feeling really depressed. I felt anger too. I was actually happy for the first time. I had a friend. I wasn't so alone. But now I'm fucking pissed off because he could be a killer and he leaves after Halloween and he was my first kiss.   I'm just going to die alone. I FUCKING NEED ANSWERS. I tried to calm myself down and went downstairs ignoring my parents and walked straight outside. Waiting for the bus. The bus came and I got on. The seats were empty so I took my usual seat by Sam. I ignored him not saying anything. The ride was awkward. I got off the bus quickly. So did Sam. Sam took my arm and pulled me into the lunch room. It was empty.
"Ebola listen. We can't be friends. I like you. I really like you. I just don't want to hurt you. Is he serious right now?.
"What the fuck Sam!?. Why?!. Why would you do this too me!?. I thought you were my goddamn friend!. You were my first fucking kiss!. How dare you just fucking leave!. And you never answer my fucking questions!". I yelled. I can't believe it. My heart is broken. I let tears fall and Sam wiped them away.
"I'm sorry okay. I'm not good. I'm a monster. You mean alot to me. You really do. But this isn't going to work. And besides after every Halloween I leave. " He said.

"Where!?. Why!?. Where the fuck do you go anyways. Were the fuck do you even live!?. Where's your parents!?. Stop LEAVING me helpless!." I said. "just know.. I'm a monster. And I do bad things to people who doesn't believe in Halloween" he said. I was confused.
"So what you kill people who doesn't believe in Halloween?''. I said. He sighed and ran out the lunch room.
I stood there with tears. What's going on.

_____

The rest of the school day was horrible and I was feeling so depressed and overwhelmed.

It was finally time to go home. I ran to the bus not sitting by Sam. I cried the whole ride home. The bus dropped me off and I ran off the bus and into my house. I ran to my room and cried myself into a nap.

_______

I woke up looking at the clock it was 11:00 pm. I sighed. Trick r treater's are out. Wait. Sam.

I got up and ran downstairs outside. I gotta find Sam. I need answers. I walked down the street looking at the houses when I saw a girl screaming through the window. I slowly walked up to the house. I heard smashing and grunting. I slowly turned the door knob and walked inside. I saw a dead body and Sam standing over her. What the fuck?!. 
"Sam!?. What are you doing!?. What the fuck are you doing?." I said with tears. "let me explain Ebola" he said. I shook my head and ran fast. Sam was chasing me. I screamed. Nobody helped  me I guess because it was Halloween and people think I was joking. I screamed and grabbed on to every person I ran by. I got more scared and frustrated and ran to the pumpkin patch. I collapsed in between the Pumpkin's and breathed heavily. I felt Sam and I started to scream.
Sam on on the ground with me held me.
"Let me fucking explain!." He yelled. I looked at him out of breathe. "my name is sam and I'm a Halloween pumpkin demon. I'm a pumpkin. I'm not human. I kill people who doesn't believe in Halloween. I killed your friends. I leave after Halloween every year because my souls dies and sleeps until next year. Ebola I'm so sorry".he said.  He took off his mask. He's a human pumpkin holy shit.  I stood there speechless. I didn't know what to say. I sat up and was mute. "ebola please" he said. I looked at me. "so thats it?. Your just going to fucking leave. Your a fucking murder?." I yelled.
"Im sorry okay?!. I have no fucking choice!." He said. I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Ebola. The days that I spent with you have been amazing. I like you. I don't want to leave but I have too. But I always come back every Halloween. You'll see me again. " He said. I sighed and nodded. I look at my clock and it was 1:00 am. He's about to leave. I got up quickly and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly. "goodbye Ebola" he said. I looked at him with tears. He kissed me. I kissed back. We kisses than he pulled away and disappeared. "goodbye Sam" I fell to my knees crying.
_______

I woke up in the pumpkin patch. I saw cops standing over me. Mom must of called the police too look for me.

One of them carried me to the car and dropped me off. Mom screamed and hugged me.
Cops still standing there.

"He's gone mom.." I said blankly with tears. "who?" My Mom and Dad Said. "Sam.. my love... The pumpkin demon.." I said. The cops and mom looked at each other.

Welp back to the rubber room I go....
_______

*A YEAR LATER*

I sat up in my bed in the insane asylum. Here I am again. I sighed bored. I got up and looked in the mirror.
"Your so stupid. Because of you were back in this fucking place". My reflection said. I flipped it off and looked away.

I sat down with tears. Suddenly  I heard screaming and guts ripping. I was scared. Than my door opened it was Sam. I gasped. It's Halloween?. Wow.
I ran to him hugging him tightly.
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I screamed.
"Let's go home" he said. I smiled. We held hands and walked away from all of the dead bodies and out the asylum. I got my pumpkin back.