Friends?

(The boy is smirk)

(The boy is smirk)

I woke up from my sleep still had a nightmare but I was in a good mood. I went downstairs and greeted my mom and dad. I didn't bother going to a mirror because I didn't want to talk to my reflection right now.

"So you came home yesterday Happy. How come?" Mom asked.  I shrugged not bother with speaking because i know she'd say something stupid.

I got up from the table and went outside for the bus. I saw Sam surprisingly and sat by him. He waved I waved back and people were staring and giggling.

Damn.

____

We got into the school more people stared. We both ignored and continue to walk
To class ignoring the people that pointed and started at us.

We got through the day peacefully even though there was a few giggles and laughs that came from the stupid kids.

We sat on the bus in silence until i began to speak.

"I don't really have any friends... And I was wondering if you want to be my friend" I asked Sam. Sam sat in silence. He's face seem sad through the mask he wears. But than he began to speak.

"Yes. I would like to be your friend. But just know. I don't stay long." He said. I looked at him weirdly. What does he mean?. The bus dropped me off at my house and I hugged sam bye and got off the bus. I was already close to my house when smirk came up to me. A boy that lives down the street. He wears a suit and always is smirking.
"Fuck smirk. You get on my nerves. What do you want?". I said annoyed.
"Well well. Happy pills wearing off?. Anyways. I see you have a new friend. Nice. I don't see him around only in October." He said. I shrugged. And walked away from him into the house. I opened the door and was greeted by my mom and dad. I ignored them and went to my room. I stood in the mirror.

My reflection:"he's not going to stay forever"
Me:"ugh. I fucking know that! I don't have Time for you right now!''. I looked away from the mirror and closed my eyes. I sighed and went to my bed listening to music letting tears fall. Everyone Leaves. I got up in the middle of the night. I sighed not being able to go back to sleep. I got up and tip toed downstairs and walked out the door. Maybe a walk will clear my head. I walked to the pumpkin patch sat between the Pumpkin's. I closed my eyes letting the cold night October breeze hit me when suddenly I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked over and it was Sam. I smiled.
"Hi Sam" I said. "what are you doing out here in the middle of the night. " He said.
"Couldn't sleep. What about you. " I asked. He shrugged ignoring the question. Weird.
"Sam do you think I'm a freak" I asked. "no. Your amazing. I'm glad I met you" he said. I blushed. He took my hand. He held it. I held his. We looked into my eyes and started to lean In. Omg was he going to kiss me?. How when he has the mask on?. He poked his lips out of his costume his lips touched mine. I was shocked but I kissed back. We were both enjoying it. We pulled away and smiled. "I should go now'' I said. He nodded. We hugged and went our separate ways.

Oh my god.