please tell me.

I woke up from another nightmare. This one was about Sam. I dreamt that he killed people. It was so weird. I shrugged it off still feeling shaky. I rubbed my eyes  remembering today is Saturday. I sighed and sat up. I got out of bed and put on my usual outfit. I brushed my hair not even bothered to go to the mirror. I don't want to see or deal with my reflection today. I walked downstairs and took a seat in my chair waiting for breakfast.

"Gosh you look horrible. You haven't been having an insane fits again right?.'' my mom said. "ugh. Mom im fine. No I haven't okay!?'' I said getting tired of her everyday Bullshit. Mom soften and turned away and Sat on my dad's lap. I groaned and got up and went outside. I decided to wake to the pumpkin patch. It's nice there. Maybe I'll see Sam. I continued to walk and when I got there I sat between the Pumpkin's. I sighed softly letting tears fall. I was about to sob when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Sam. I smiled and hugged him. "hi Sam!. I'm happy to see you". I said. He smiled and nodded his head. I wonder why hes always wearing this pumpkin outfit.
Sam Sat besides me.
"Sam... Why do you always wear that outfit and mask. And I heard that you only are hear in October and Halloween time". I asked. Sam got tensed up. "um.. I can't say". He says uncomfortably.
"Why not?. I'm your friend. And I hardly know anything about you. I want to know you. " I said sadly. "I'm not what you think I am. Okay." He said. I was confused. Than I remember last Halloween when my friends got killed and I let it happen. Than I saw sam. I stood up.
"OH MY GOD. I have seen you around!. Last Halloween. I remember. My friends were killed. Sam.. please tell me. ". I said shocked remembering the events. Sam got up.
"I have to go ebola" he said. I grabbed his hand.
"No!. Sam please!. Tell me. Why were you there when my friends died. Why do you always wear that thing!?'' I yelled getting pissed. 
"I don't want to hurt you!'' he said. He pushed me and ran away. I stood there crying.

Please tell me...

I ran home not stopping. I pushed past smirk and ran on my porch inside my house. Nobody was home thank God.

I ran to the bathroom and stood Infront of the mirror.
My reflection:he kills people. He's hiding something from you.
"Leave me alone!." I shouted.
I ran away from the mirror and layed on my bed.
Sam please tell me...