Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(The Black Angus Restaurant --->)

James’ POV

Before switching off the desk lamp that was on my desk, I looked at my watch to find that I only had half an hour before I was supposed to meet Max and Rachael at the restaurant. I quickly packed up my work, took one last look at my email, then turned everything out and headed for the doors.

The elevator bell rang, confirming that it was on my floor and ready to take me home so I could change.

But on the way down I still couldn’t stop thinking of how Rachael had been acting when she asked about dinner. I just knew that she was up to something, I just didn’t know what. With her it could be anything.

As the doors opened and I walked out into the car garage, I made my way my car and tried my best to put my mind at ease.

It was no secret that after what happened today that I was no longer able to control myself in front of Ben, and it wouldn’t be long before I took what I wanted. I had come to the realization, that whether I liked it or not, like the beast inside of me, I too wanted to have Ben to myself.

It all became clear when he had tried to order me around in my office. I instantly couldn’t control the dominant in me. My mind had run straight to the thoughts of wanting to make Ben submit to me. Nothing but a million different ideas raced through my head as I thought of numerous ways to make him submit to me; either by forcing him, or through his own free will.

Bending to sit down into my car, I became bluntly aware that I was had an extreme hard on just from the thought of Ben submitting. Him being under me, screaming out my name, and begging me to give him more pleasure.

My hand went down to the bulge in my pants and I palmed myself as a moan left my throat. I would have finished, if it hadn’t been for the ringing coming from my phone that startled me out of my thoughts.

I pulled out my phone and found a text form Rachael. I swear she always did have the perfect timing to piss me off.

See u @ Steakhouse in 15min.

Realizing that I only had a few minutes to get home, I quickly turned on the car and raced to meet Rachael and Max at the restaurant on time.

* * * *

“Alright Rachael, games up. What’s with this spontaneous idea of going out to dinner?” Max asked, taking another sip from his beer. I must admit that I too was wondering why she wanted to go to dinner so suddenly.

“What? Can’t I want to spontaneously spend time with my 2 best friends without an notice?” She asked looked at both of us, seating in the middle of the booth, Max on her right, and me on her left.

Max and I looked at each other before looking back at her before both of us said, “No.”

“Well, fine then! Next time I won’t ask you guys to go out with me. I just thought it would be nice to hang out, seeing as how it’s been months since we’ve had dinner together that wasn’t business related.” She said, picking her menu back up and looking at it a bit too close.

“Alright then,” Max said, “if you want to spend some time with us that fine.”

“But if I find out Rachael that you’re trying to play match maker again, you’re dead.” I shot at her. Her head only disappeared further into the menu, as if to hide from me. “Rachael, what’s goin--” I was cut off when the waitress came to the table.

“Are all of you ready to order?” I quickly looked up to the waitress to find her looking down at me with her brown hair and blue eyes, biting her lip. I cussed internally, breathed a deep sigh and gave her my order.

“I’ll have the prime rib, medium well, and make it a middle cut. I’ll also have it with the backed potato, no sour cream, and a salad on the side, no dressing.” After I gave her my order, I gladly ignored her attempts at flirting, and just glared at Max as I could see just how hard he was keeping form laughing.

After she left with all of our orders, and hopefully a good hint that I wasn’t interested, Max burst out in laughter, and after awhile, I couldn’t help but join in. Not many people knew that I was gay. In fact beside my family, and Rachael and Max, no one knew that was gay.

Well, I’ll be adding one more person to that list real soon. I caught myself thinking, and again the thought of Ben came back to mind. I shook my head trying to get the lustful thoughts of him bent over my bed, or my desk, or even this very table out of my head. The more and more I thought about it, the harder it was to control myself. Even now, I wanted nothing more than to go find the beautiful boy and show him just what I wanted to do to him; what I wanted to hear him scream at the top of his lungs.

“James. James! JAMES!” My eyes snapped up to Max to see that he was calling my name, but out of the corner of my eye I saw the huge grin that was plastered all over Rachael’s face. All I could do was groan on the inside. She knew exactly why I was lost in thought, and hell, it was her fault for it too! If she hadn’t sent Ben to my office earlier today, I probably wouldn’t be having these thoughts

“You okay, man? You were lost in your own little world over there.” Max spoke up. But before I could respond, the waitress from earlier showed up with our food.

As soon as she placed the food down in front of us, mine being last, she looked down at me again and asked, “It there anything else I could get you?”

For the first time in ages, I was happy with Rachael when she responded to the waitress. “No, honey, that’s alright. We’ll let you know if we need anything else.” From the corner of my eye, I saw the girl slightly glare at Rachael before she left, which put a small smile on my face, until I slightly turned my head to the right.

I knew that Rachael was up to something, but I would have never thought she would have gone this far! There, right in front of my, was none other than Ben, except he wasn’t alone. There was a guy in front of him, but what pissed me off what the fact that the guy was holding his hand on top of the table.

My fingers dug into the table to try and keep me from getting up and making a scene, but if I knew better, there would be a dent in the wooden table with how much pressure I was exerting. Looking up at the guys face sitting across from Ben, the sight of his smug face flirting with my Ben, made me want to just wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze until he wasn’t breathing anymore. The urge was pure primal for me to mark what was mine!

Suddenly, Ben got up for the table and headed down the aisle way where I saw him enter the men’s restroom. With the sight I had just seen, the beast in me instantly went rouge, and I no longer wanted to deny him want we both wanted so desperately.

I got up from the booth and turned towards Rachael, glaring at her before muttering a quick, “I’ll talk to you later!” Then I virtually stalked after him. Truthfully, I didn’t care what I did to him, as long as I showed him that he was mine by the end of the night.

_____________

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! So, I’m really sorry about not updating sooner, but my classes have been beyond hectic, and I’m just now getting settled in with everything! Who knew being away from college for a month would do that to you!

Any who, what did you guys think how James reacted, and, on top of that, what our sneaky Rachael did? Also what do you guys think will happen when James finds Ben in the restroom?

And, like I also ask, please remember to,

VOTE,

COMMENT (give it all to me!),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!

Hopefully the next wait won’t be so long!