Chapter six-The truth

Pretty short chapter will be writing more soon though! (No proof-reading done, so might be a few mistakes. (Also 'Lithyrothia' is said like -Lith-thigh-ro-thia)

for future references ;)  

Shane was pacing the room whilst mumbling “What to do, what to do” under his breath.  Matt was sat on the bed, twiddling his thumbs, looking up at Shane nervously from time to time.  As I was just kneeling down on the floor mesmerizing the warm, orange flames swirling and dancing around in my hand, having absolute control.  I felt a peaceful ease within myself after finally getting my memories back and knowing who I am.

-A Princess.

But the worrying thing is, who was I a princess  to? What kingdom will I one day rule? Who are my real family? Is there a different world out there? Come to think of it, I still don’t know who I am at all, I actually know nothing. There were still loads of questions that needed to be answered.  I knew only Shane and Matt could give me them.

I got up and dusted myself off. “ I think it’s about time you two explained everything to me, because I’m assuming you know a whole lot more than I do” Matt looked up and Shane stopped his pacing.

“Yeah you’re right, well you better sit down” Shane said to me and indicated to sit on the bed next to Matt.

He got a chair and sat in front of me. “Okay well, there’s this kingdom-your kingdom- Lithyrothia

“Lithyrothia?” I repeated

“It-“

“To explain it in simple terms” Matt cut him off- “It’s basically a medieval kingdom; no cars, we travel by horse, or walk, or the odd dragon if you’re extra special.

There are a few different types of towns-So you got your largest town near the castle, which is the town where most people go to trade goods. You have your smaller towns near larger villages. Or if you’re in a little village you just have a few market stalls. Which annoy the hell out of me lately, I swear they're everywhere and you always have some annoying elf trying to sell you crap you don’t need” He looked over at Shane and smirked.

 “No offence of anything”

I giggle. Shane said with a smile, “None taken please carry on”

Matt cleared his throat “Anyways, you got your different villages: got your elf village which is separated between dark and light elves-which Shane is. I guess different creatures; elves, centaurs, Orcs, faeries, etc. Live in different areas according to what they are. Just the way it works I guess. But me being a warlock, I just live in a hamlet as I am classed as an ‘oathbreaker’

Anyways, that’s basically what it’s like-Medieval, but you will find out soon enough. Questions?”

I had a whole flood of new questions, but I needed to know one thing first. “ Who was that man-Benedith? What did he do to you Shane? What’s with the strange language on your first aid kit? Where is the kingdom?” My questions spilling out in a dash

“Alright, Alright, slow down I’ll explain” Shane took over from Matt.

Shane explains how they both think Benedith is working for my brother who tried to kill me and has had suspicions that I may still be alive, so he sent Benedith over. My brother also threatened Matt’s family so Matt will do his bidding.

I begin to realise how evil my brother is, how power hungry he is.

He begins to say that Benedith is a Velumus. “A what?” My brows furrowed in confusion

“A Velumus. In other words, the daemon of poison. His kinds are very loyal to their masters and in this case, your brother was his master. They can take the form of a human, but their real form is grotesque.

Because he was in his human form he could only use a poisoned knife to try and kill me. But normally he would have just either; scratched me with his enlarged nails or bit my face with his razor sharp teeth, either way, I would have died. But Because of you, I didn’t. You gave me Cavia which is elixir of life. I was seconds from death, I thank you once again.”

“Yeah well, I kind of went on a whim, I had no idea what Cavia meant”

“Hmm” Shane exchanged a strange look with Matt

“What?” I asked

“Nothing”, He said “Any more questions?”

“Oh yeah, where is Lithyrothia?”

“Well it’s not really anywhere, from this world you have to go through a portal to get there-There are different portals scattered around the world”, Matt piped up. 

“Oh” I said quietly

“But I think it will be better for you to read the book ‘Lithyrothian history’ it will explain everything you need to know, but it’s at my house-my real house. So you’ll have to wait, but for now we should all go to sleep and discuss more of this tomorrow. It has been a long night after all” Shane Yawned

“But what about Hannah and Toby, do they know I’m here?”

“Yes I contacted them, it’s all find. Don’t worry princess, go to sleep now” He reassured me.

Matt and Shane made beds on the floor, while I snuggled down in the warm wooden bed. I closed my eyes and dreamed about the kingdom-my kingdom- of Lithyrothia.