Chapter 5

Copyright 2012 -- All Rights Reserved.

A/N: This chapter has some F/F action.

Chapter 5

He couldn’t believe it.

Alexander blinked. Not only was he standing behind one of the women who had been haunting his mind day and night, but he was sustaining a mixture of emotions swirling in his chest. His demon continued to scratch his thick claws at Alexander’s insides, the nails leaving long streaks of crimson blood that oozed desperate need and desire. His insides churned, and for the first time in his life, he was both anxious and nervous.

Licking his dry lips, he heightened the heat of his gaze as he looked over the delicious woman standing before him. Although he couldn’t see her face, her backside gave him a view he would never forget.

She wore black, glimmering pumps that radiated thin rays of light off of their dark surface.  The skin on her legs was a milky, cream color, a shade darker than the room’s walls. Despite being in a haze, he could see the red haired woman ruffling her shoes against maroon carpet, swaying back and forth slowly.

His orbs traveled up her set of legs slowly, leaving a blazing trail of fire as they explored the length of her soft skin. His orbs narrowed when they met the end of his travel, only to be lit with hunger as his head tilted to the side at his new discovery.

A thin, scarlet colored skirt. It wasn’t the mere cloth, or rather skirt, but it was what the cloth was covering – a round, tight bottom that his howling demon itched to grab. The short, stretched skirt hugged her waist perfectly – a small waist at that, one that narrowed from the edges of her voluptuous, flaring bottom.  Alexander tilted his head to the side, his orbs leaving a heated trail as they traveled up her white blouse, past her mane of crimson red curls, and finally reaching the top of her head.

It was when he let out an audible groan that the woman froze amidst her mindless swaying. She had been humming a soft tune, stirring a spoon in a mug filled with some black liquid that appeared to be coffee; the spoon now held frozen midair. He almost let out another groan when he saw that the cheeks of her delicious bottom, supported by the thin fabric, clenched as she dropped the spoon back into the mug. Her limbs grew stiff, and Alexander could hear short, apprehensive pants coming out of her full lips as the silence increased.

What he wouldn’t give to have her pant for him, only in a different, much more erotic scenario.

He finally cleared his throat, the desire to grab onto her firm bottom and pull her against him much too overwhelming to not say anything. His demon nearly howled with delight as she slowly turned around, her mass of curls bouncing slightly over her shoulder. A plump, red set of pouty lips came into his view, along with a sharp, distinct nose. His eyes traveled over her small body once more; watching the way her small, yet perky breasts moved as she breathed in short pants, the slight curves of her waist, her protruding chin as she held her head up high. He only drew his gaze back to her round, hazel eyes when he heard a noise erupt from the back of her throat – one he couldn’t discern if it was whether a moan or a gasp.

Even her eyes were lit with fire. Although they were bleak, filled with a soft hazel color, he couldn’t help but smile internally at the fiery determination placed there for him to see. Especially him.

“May I help you, Sir?” The woman shifted uncomfortably, crossing her arms over her chest, which, of course, caused an emphasis on her breasts. Alexander’s demon nearly knocked him over with the excitement built in his chest at the sight, an excitement that nearly took all of his energy to suppress.  He could see she had a brave streak in her, yet he could also smell her arousal and apprehension in the air as well.