Chapter 3

Copyright 2012 – All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 3

It had been weeks since those elated, scintillating flicker of emotions stirred deep within Alexander’s heart; as if those small fingertips and soft laughs calling for him were wisped into thin air. The brief flashes of heat that traveled down the length of his chest were no longer within; the seeping caresses of a soothing aroma no longer surrounded him.

Alexander was irritated, as was his yearning demon. The demon within him scratched Alexander’s skin until he was finally let free one night, growling and destroying Alexander’s spare room in his condo. Though, he continuously attempted to suffocate his longing during his time in the office, only letting his demon express his emotions in the spare room – allowing him to rip, tear, crumble, or hurl any item in that space.

Yet, when he trudged home from a long day at work, when he unlocked the front door of his condo only to meet with bleak, opaque silence, when he fell onto his plush mattress and shut his eyes; he could only think of the aromas that were present in the building. So, he did the only thing he could do to relieve his unbearable plethora of emotions – he went to the club.

Just as the club was intriguing to him, he was intriguing to the club; or more so, the numerous dancers. He never spoke of his identity, never revealed his name, even when they sauntered over to him each night and surrounded his broad figure. They caressed him, crooning in his ear and nipping his skin softly as they huskily whimpered for his name. Many unabashedly gazed at him with hungry eyes for the duration of the time, others shyly smiled at him. He merely waited on the same, velvety armchair; waiting for one of the dancers to strut over and desperately whisper their longing in his ear, but never going to the dancer first.

He would then allow the dancer to give him what she wanted, to attempt to fulfill his every desire but never achieving. Whether she would cling herself to him while pumping his length, desperately try to enter his entire length into herself or her mouth, or rub herself against him like a craze in heat – she was unsuccessful. In the end, he would just stroll out the metal doors smoothly with a few undone buttons on his wrinkled shirt, while the dancer would be left gasping for breath in complete bliss; her eyes shut and hands roaming her nude, satisfied figure.

The pattern started a few nights after he could no longer smell the two aromas, no longer get an inkling of the rich cinnamon or sweet vanilla. Yet, he still remembered the faintest remnant of the scents, as if they were at the tip of the sky and waiting to for him pull them down and into his presence.

He was currently looking out into the glooming scenes of the city; his fists propped up against the smooth, parallel walls and his black orbs considerably hardened. Almond shaped droplets of water skimmed down the transparent glass, shaping a trail against the foggy surface. The clouds had greyed, the tall buildings had dampened, and the streaming rays of sunlight had no longer made their appearance onto his carpet. A blur of dripping umbrellas flitted across the streets below him. Cars rushed past, fleeing away from the puddles of water as their tires swayed liquid onto the already damp streets. The atmosphere was cold and bleak, his office adorned with only the artificial light from the lamp on his desk.

He sighed, lifting his fisted hands away from the cold walls and stretching his back until it made a small snapping sound. Alexander’s demon had overworked him last night, begging to be released and take over Alexander’s body. The demon acted more and more belligerent and arrogant as the days passed on, merely causing more damage to the spare room in Alexander’s condo as the demon usurped the already torn walls.