Chapter 7

Copyright 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Untamed Demons Chapter 7

It was as if he were invisible.

The woman perched on the chair in front of him hummed mindlessly, seemingly paying no attention to his not so subtle glances. For the past hour, he had been glancing at her face whenever the soft drumming of her frosted pink fingernails on the armchair caught his attention. Even when he stared at her for a few minutes, his hard eyes roaming her face, she simply kept her orbs on the files placed in her lap. There were moments when sweet sounds of either disapproval or content occasionally slipped from her delicate mouth as she read the files, causing Alexander to smirk in amusement as he watched her. He had been studying the files as well, of course, though he gladly took more interest in the beauty sitting across from his desk.

Though, unsurprisingly, his interested was piqued by the heavy scent of arousal clinging to the room.

The scent only caused his erection to push against the confinement of his pants even further. Each time he inhaled, his demon moaned in hunger for a taste of Mira – just a small taste. He knew the musky, saturated scent would cling to his clothes and his office for days, leaving both him and his demon filled with a smudge of happiness. Though, at that moment, the demon only continued to act like a savage beast in need of human flesh. Ignoring the demon’s overwhelming desire for him to nudge his engorged c*ck between those sweet, plump lips once again, Alexander merely continued to flick his orbs between her and his papers.

He was all too unaware of how completely fascinated he already was with her; with her mysterious, veiled aura that seemed to intensify his demon’s demand for release each and every time he saw her.

“Sir?” Her voice piped in, dispersing his thoughts. Alexander looked up from his file to see her dark orbs, covered by her thick, long lashes, waiting to meet his.

“Yes, Ms. Lexington?” He murmured huskily. His demon grinned wolfishly when he saw her eyes flash, her orbs flicking back to her papers for a brief moment before meeting his again.

F*ck, if that was the response she had when he merely called her by her name, then he couldn’t wait to see what she would do when he would whisper words of appraisal in her ear.

An image of her suddenly flashed in his mind: sprawled on a bed, one of her hands clutching the silk sheets with her small fingers as loud moans escaped from her light pink lips. He could picture himself circling around her taut, nude body as he attempted to get a glimpse at what the beautiful vixen was up to. The same musky scent of arousal that clung to his office dispersed throughout the bedroom that he pictured in his mind; though, in the bedroom, her heavy pants of pleasure accompanied her scent. The more the image of Mira turned into a scene, the more his c ock hardened as he became the only member of an audience to witness her actions.

The beauty’s eyes were closed, her thick lashes fanning her cheekbones as her long strands of hair cascaded over her shadowed face. The glasses that framed her face in the office had slid nearly to the tip of her nose, while her swollen lips were parted as she whimpered his name and shook in desperation. Traveling his orbs over her nude form, his heart beat quickened as his demon ached for him to reach his orbs’ destination faster.

A trite curse escaped from his lip as his orbs stopped at his destination: her glistening pink p*ssy, which Mira was currently allowing him to see by spreading apart her folds. Rather, she was rubbing her treasure as if she hadn’t had release in years, the tips of her fingers circling her cl*t furiously. Small cries tumbled out of her mouth as she arched her back and spread her legs towards each end of the bed, leaving the image of her coated fingers massaging her cl*t burning in his mind. He could see the faint drops of her sweet juice running down the sides of her folds, only to be caught by her roaming fingertips as she continuously grabbed her tiny bud and squeezed as hard as she could.