Chapter 12

All the members finished their breakfast and washed up everything before planning their upcoming holiday. All of them settled down at the couch area and started discussing.

"Guys , manager hyung gave us a few choices and we can only choose from the choices , nothing more." Suho said

"Where is it?" Chen asked

"Vegas , Paris , Mexico , London and New York." Suho said

"Why not Paris? Its the city of love. Since we all have our lovers , it'll be great there especially when we're up at the eiffel tower!" BaekHyun said excitedly

"I agree! Paris is a romantic city." Kai added

"Do you guys agree?" Suho asked the others

"Yeahh!" The other members said in unison.

"Well then , lets tell manager hyung we'll head to Paris tonight. Its still early so i believe tickets for VIP seats are still available." Suho said

"Sure.." Lay said

The other members headed back to their room whereas Suho went to find their manager. After a while , Suho returned back to the dorm and luckily VIP plane tickets to Paris were still available. After that the members packed their stuff and awaits their romantic moment with their love ones in the city of love , Paris.

10PM AT AIRPORT
All the members was waited patiently to board their flight. After waiting for about 20 minutes , they were finally able to board the flight. Since they were the only ones that chose VIP seats , they had lots of privacy time with their love ones in the plane. They didnt actually care if they were not seating according to the seat they were assigned to since they are the only ones at the VIP section of the flight.

12 HOURS LATER
The flight was long but all of them manage to sleep except Sehun , Luhan , Kai and Chanyeol because they have slight air sickness and they couldnt sleep when they felt slightly unwell. The trip to their rented apartment wasnt really far but the first thing they did when they entered was choosing a room.

"Guys , choose your room." Suho said

They selected their rooms and it was just enough for the five pairs of lovers. SuLay's and XiuChen's room was at the first floor whereas the others was at the second floor. The remaining pairs then chose their rooms at the second floor. They then started unpacking their stuffs and it took quite a while for them to orangize everything properly.

They headed out after that because they were starving and luckily for them , they didnt get lost. It was their first time there so they dont know the route to anywhere but at least they found good food.

"Guys , lets eat western! I know we hardly eat it but im craving for it now." Chen said

"What do you guys say?" Suho asked

"I surely cant say no to my baby." Xiumin smiled

"Well then , lets eat western!" Luhan said

"Yeah!" Sehun added

They went into the western resturant they saw along the streets. They came out with a satisfied smile and a full tummy.

"Can we head to the eiffiel tower tonight since we wouldnt be here for long." BaekHyun said

"Why not?" Suho smiled

They would be at Paris for a week because their break isnt really a break for holidays , it was break from tours but they still have to release their Winter Special Album. They still have to upload music videos and theres still lots of things undone.

"YAYY!!!" BaekHyun shouted excitedly

"Lets head back for some rest first. We'll leave the apartment earlier for dinner later then we will head for the eiffiel tower , alright?" Suho asked

"Sure! Thanks Ho mama!" Sehun said happily

They went back to their apartment and headed they took turns for a warm bath and they rested for a few hours before heading out earlier for dinner. They had their early dinner at a chinese resturant which serves food that were totally unexpectedly good.

The route from the resturant to the eiffiel tower was just walking distance. They took time walking since it was still early and they could shop on their way. Clothes shop , accessories shop and mini food trucks were available along the streets they were walking to the eiffiel tower.

A/N
HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THIS CHAPTER! ☺️ SADLY , THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ENDING FOR CONFESSION. 😭 I'LL COMPLETE IT AS SOON AS I HAVE THE TIME , THANK YOU! 😊