Chapter 6

Sehun came out from Luhan's room and sat down on one of the couch without even looking at Tao or Kris. Suho then told the both of them to seat down or else they would still be standing.

"We need to talk. Or to be exact both of you and Sehun..." Suho said as he pointed towards Tao and Kris

"Talk about what?" Tao asked but he doesnt sound anxious at all.

"DO YOU REALLY NEED ME TO SAY?!" Sehun shouted at Tao as he stood up.

Tao's face showed everything Sehun was looking for but Tao was still not willing to say.

"SAY IT THEN! IM INNOCENT , I HAVE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!" Tao shouted back

"WELL , FINE IF YOU INSIST. I HEARBY ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BREAK UP WITH MY ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND WHO THINKS I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN HIM AND KRIS HYUNG BEHIND MY BACK! HAPPY?" Sehun smirked towards Tao and Kris knowing that they would be speechless.

"W-What? You're threatening to break up with me again?" Tao said

"Im sorry. Im not threatening you nor Kris hyung. Im being serious. Im breaking up with you!" Sehun said

All the members eyes was glued on them , none of them wants to interrupt.

"YOU WOULDNT DARE TO BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME! YOU WOULD GO ON KNEES ASKING ME BACK!" Tao shouted at Sehun who already has tears forming in his eyes.

"IM SORRY. I DID THAT ONCE BUT NOT ANYMORE. WANT TO KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I NO LONGER LOVE YOU LIKE BEFORE. I LOVE SOMEONE WHO TRUELY LOVES ME AND YOU KNOW WHO'S THAT? ITS LUHAN HYUNG!" Sehun shouted all the things he has been wanting to say for months.

"WHAT? YOU LOVE LUHAN HYUNG? SO YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME BUT ACTUALLY YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE ALL ALONG?!" Tao shouted

"I ONCE LOVED YOU TRUELY BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU WERE ALREADY HAVING SEX WITH KRIS HYUNG WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER! I CAUGHT YOU DOING IT WITH KRIS HYUNG A FEW TIMES AND I FORGAVE YOU ALL THE TIME BUT YOU NEVER CHANGE!" Sehun shouted as more tears came running down his cheeks.

Tao was speechless , so was Kris.

"Why cant you tell me you dont love me in the first place?" Sehun asked as he wipe away the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Cause i didnt want to hurt your feelings.." Tao replied

"So you think cheating on me wouldnt hurt my feelings? You guessed wrong then. I was so hurt when i saw everything with my own eyes." Sehun said as he sat down on the couch.

Tears was running down Sehun's cheeks continuously as he said it. Luhan used both of his thumbs to wipe away the tears on his cheeks. Sehun then forced out a smile , assuring Luhan he was okay.

"Im sorry.." Tao said

"Its too late to be sorry. Lets end everything here and now. From now onwards , you wont need to hide your relationship with Kris hyung anymore." Sehun said

"Fine.. Tell me when you need me.." Tao said

"Its okay. Lets not talk to each other from today onwards." Sehun said

As soon as Sehun finished his last word , he went into Luhan's room with Luhan following behind him.

Sehun didnt care what Luhan would say as he sat down on Luhan's bed. His face were behind his hands , tears running down. Luhan went inside his room and closed the door behind him. Luhan sat down next to Sehun , putting Sehun's head on his shoulder as he stroke his hair slowly.

"Are you okay? Im sorry.. I shouldnt have told to you tell Tao your feelings. Its my fault. Im sorry Sehunnie , hit me if it makes you feel better." Luhan said

Sehun's tears was stopping slowly and he lifted his head from Luhan's shoulders , wiping away the tears.

"No its not your fault. Its something i should have told him long ago. I cried because im afraid you would think im a mean guy for saying things a maknae shouldnt be saying." Sehun said as he looked down at the floor

Luhan held Sehun's chin and made Sehun look at him in the eyes.

"No , you arent mean. You're just telling him how you really feel. You're keeping those feelings to yourself for too long." Luhan smiled

Sehun smiled in return , not knowing what to say.

"Lets sleep babe. Im sure you're tired..." Luhan said

Both of them lied down and they were lying on each other's arms. Both of them drifted off to sleep within minutes.