Chapter 7

Luhan woke up at 10AM only to find Sehun not next to him already. He got up from bed and he heard Tao's voice from outside , he went out to the living room and saw Tao talking to Sehun. But Tao doesnt seem to be treating Sehun kindly. Luckily , Luhan manage to hide fast or else he would be caught by Tao.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BREAK UP WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU GO SO EASILY? WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY WAS JUST FOR SHOW DUMBASS , I STILL WANT SOMEONE TO FUCK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU WILL BE LIMPING FOR MONTHS." Tao smirked and Sehun was sobbing hard but not fighting back at all.

Luhan was boiling mad when he heard what Tao said , he was about to go forward to confront Tao when he was stopped by BaekHyun. BaekHyun pulled him back into his room and close the door.

"Dont.. I put a camera in the living room already. If Tao denies it , we have evidence." BaekHyun said

"What makes you put a camera there?" Luhan asked curiously

"I know Tao would sure talk to Sehun sooner or later so i woke up earlier than anyone this morning just to put the camera there. I didnt expect Tao to talk to Sehun today though." BaekHyun said

"Wow , i didnt expect you to think of such things." Luhan said

After a while , BaekHyun and Luhan left the room , Sehun and Tao wasnt there anymore. They watched and listen everything that were recorded and realise Tao said he would bring Sehun out. Luhan never trust Tao ever since he found out Tao cheated on Sehun. They quickly went out of the dorm , heading to the address Tao told Sehun that were recorded down.

They reached the address and realise it was a hotel , hotel for sluts. Luhan could imagine what Tao made Sehun do. Luhan and BaekHyun quickly went into the hotel and he saw Tao on his way down the stairs , Luhan immediately confronted him.

"Where is Sehun?!" Luhan asked

Tao stayed silent.

"WHERE. IS. SEHUN?!" Luhan repeated

"Upstairs." Tao smirked

"Bring me there or else you'll lose dick." Luhan said firmly

"Why would i care?" Tao said arrogantly

"DONT TEST ME YOU FUCKER. BRING. ME. TO. SEHUN." Luhan repeated

"No. Someone is gonna fuck him." Tao laughed

BaekHyun grabbed Tao by his hair as he pulled him up the stairs.

"Dont talk bullshit Panda. You're supposingly a cute panda but became a fucker. If you're a slut , dont make someone else like you fucker!" BaekHyun said as he was pissed off by Tao's arrogant attitude

Tao had no choice but to bring Luhan and BaekHyun to where Sehun was with someone whom they never seen before.

Tao passed Luhan the keys and ran off alone. Luhan immediately unlocked the door and barged it open. He saw Sehun being pushed onto the bed by that stranger and Sehun was sobbing and sobbing but that stranger didnt care at all.

"DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM!" Luhan shouted

The stranger was startled by Luhan's and BaekHyun's sudden appearance and he immediately backed away from Sehun. Luckily Sehun was still fully clothes and Luhan immediately ran towards Sehun , hugging him. BaekHyun made that stranger get out of the room.

"Get out of our face before anything happens to your dick." BaekHyun said as he smirked

The stranger quickly ran out of the hotel room not even bothering to take his clothes.

"Sehunnie , you okay?" Luhan asked in a concern tone

Sehun didnt answer as he was sobbing till he was out of breathe. Luhan gave him time to catch breathe and he finally spoke after a while.

"H-Hyung i-im scared." Sehun sobbed

"Its okay , im here now. I'll protect you from those people. Dont worry." Luhan said as he stroke Sehun's hair.

The three of them then left the hotel after Sehun manage to control his emotions.

They knew that the first thing they needed to do when they're back to the dorm is to have a talk with all the members , including Tao. But Sehun insisted on doing it the next day because he was already so tired from sobbing and all the shit that happened to him early in the morning. He wanted rest and so Luhan decided to do it the next day.

The three of them reached the dorm around 4PM but Sehun went straight into Luhan's room since he was really tired. All the members asked Luhan and BaekHyun about it but they didnt say a word , they just told the members that they would talk about it the next day which the members reluctantly agreed.