Chapter 1

Luhan and Sehun has been close ever since they were trainees. They would only separate if Exo-M is going China. But Luhan has developed feelings for Sehun over the years. He started to realise that the younger always makes him blush , always makes his hearts flutters and always speed up his heartbeat.. This shows something , Luhan is in love with Sehun.. But sadly , Sehun is in a relationship with Tao. But Luhan has never stopped loving Sehun.

Luhan never tell anyone about his love for Sehun until their November break when Chanyeol overheard Luhan talking to himself.

"Gosh Luhan! You should give up on Sehun! Its been years! Sehun is already in a relationship with Tao for a year!"

Luhan told himself early in the morning on the first day of their official year end break , which started on 12th but will be ending on 21st of December , but unfortunately , Chanyeol was walking pass his room and overheard it.

Chanyeol entered Luhan's room without thinking twice and Luhan was startled by his actions.

"Luhan..." Chanyeol said almost immediately

"Chan-Chanyeol.. Since when you're here?" Luhan immediately stood up and stuttered out

"I heard everything you said.." Chanyeol said

Luhan didnt answer Chanyeol because no words is willing to leave his mouth. Luhan sat down on his bed looking down to his feet , embarassed. Chanyeol closed the door behind him and walked over to seat next to him.

"Whats all those words for?"

"I-I.. I have feelings for him..."

"Since when?"

"Ever since we were trainees. It has been a number of years and i still couldnt let him go.. Even after he has been in a relationship with Tao , i just couldnt.."

"Ever since you were trainees? Thats a number of years back. Do you plan on moving on? Or you're just seating here waiting for him to come to you?" Chanyeol said

"But theres nothing i can do.. I have trouble moving on but i cant possibly break their relationship. Sehun will hate me ,  for sure.. Because of my selfishness , i made him break up with his love one.. I dont want that.."

"You have to break them up if you really love Sehun.."

"What?! Why the fuck would i do that?"

"I've kept something from everyone because i promised one of the member not to tell anyone but its something i wish i really could tell you.."

"Its okay , dont break the promise.." Luhan said

"Im sorry but you'll have to find out for Sehun's sake.." Chanyeol said and left Luhan's room leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

He didnt know what Chanyeol was trying to say. Why would it be related to Sehun?

"Why is this happening to me early in the morning?!" Luhan said

Their break would end in about four months time and Luhan is prepared to be hurt. Its been years since he actually started loving Sehun and he never stopped once. But ever since Sehun was in a relationship with Tao , Luhan has getting heartbreaks for no reason.. Whenever he sees Tao and Sehun together , his heart just shatters into pieces. He could imagine Tao and Sehun kissing. Sometimes it hurts so bad that he would cry his heart out , making the other members worried.

Luhan was just talking about his feelings towards Sehun and he could feel tears forming in his eyes. They fall down to his cheeks soon..

"What the fuck is wrong with you Luhan?... You're crying over a small reason and its.."

Luhan couldnt bring himself to say it. It hurts his heart when he feel like his blaming Sehun for being in a relationship with Tao. But he wished that it was him being in a relationship with Sehun instead.

"What could Chanyeol be keeping from the members? Who is it that he promised?" Luhan thought

"Guys we'll be out for lunch , whoever who doesnt wanna come can stay in the dorm." Exo's manager said

*Luhan's P.O.V*
"BaekHyun came into my room and asked whether i wanna go but i didnt have the mood to go out neither was i hungry so i decided to stay in the dorm. After a while , i went out of my room to see if anyone actually stayed in the dorm. The room next to mine was Sehun's and Tao's , as i walk pass their room i heard moans coming from inside. I felt my heart stopped for a moment and i didnt realise that i actually stopped right outside of their room. I wanted to walk off with my shattered heart but i heard a voice that i can assure wasnt Sehun's. I got curious and i peaked through the doors since it wasnt locked and i saw Tao on top of Kris. The next thing i knew i did was that i ran into my room and locked my door."

"Oh my fucking gosh , this is bad. What am i suppose to do?! I cant tell Sehun since i dont have any evidence.. Could this be what Chanyeol has been keeping from us all along?" Luhan thought..