CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Ariana sat on her bed staring at the wall, wondering why the hell she had walked out of Liam’s car without saying a word.

Her hands were shaking and his voice still resonated in her head, but she was certain she had made the worst mistake of her life by walking out of his car.

She tried to take everything in, hoping it all made sense for her but nothing did.  Perhaps she had not been pleased about the way Liam had reacted towards her living in that neighborhood, or perhaps she had completely lost her mind.

Ariana hoped she was still able to tell Liam that she liked him too, she just didn’t know if after what happened he would still like her back. She wanted to get a chance to tell him, even if it meant that after what she did she was rejected by him, at least he would know that she felt the same way too.

Decidedly, she took her phone from her bag and texted him.

-I’m sorry for acting like an idiot. Can we talk on Monday?-

Before pressing the send key on her phone, she meditated about whether it was a good idea to wait until Monday, but in the end she decided that it was because it would buy her some time to clear her head and figure out what to say to him. She pressed send and crossed her fingers wishing he replied to her text.

A few minutes later her phone beeped in her hands, making her jump in surprise. But once she opened his reply, she couldn’t help but smile.

-Absolutely, see you on Monday and don’t worry, I was a bit of an idiot too-

 She plopped on her bed and screamed in excitement. She had been given her chance and she was planning on making the most of it.

She managed to talk to Perrie on Saturday and she had been shocked about her reaction, and happy to find out that he liked her back.

 “I talked to Zayn about it… I could tell he knew something about it, he just wouldn’t tell me anything! It was soo frustrating! I couldn’t even kiss it out of him” Said Perrie making Ariana Laugh “But I’m glad that you know he likes you… What are you going to say to him on Monday?”

“I don’t know… Apologize for acting so weird and tell him I like him too… And I don’t know… I guess I’ll see from there” Explained Ariana

“Well, you’ll be in his house…” Said Perrie sounding mischievous

“Yeah, so?” Challenged Ariana

“I don’t need to tell you the things you two can do if you’re home alone…” She laughed

“Perrie!”

“I mean it… You’ve liked him for so long… It’s about time you make all your dirty dreams come true"

Ariana took a deep breath and decided to focus on the conversation with her friend rather than letting her brain get too carried away with dirty thoughts of Liam.

“I could just jump him, rip his clothes off and have him anywhere in the house” Admitted Ariana

“See? Turns out I’m not the only one whose hormones are going mental” Said Perrie

“At least you have Zayn” Said Ariana

“Yep… He’s definitely not complaining… And I’m sure Liam won’t complain either once you two get to catch up”

“Let’s stop with the torture, please” Begged Ariana “Tell me what are you doing now”

“I’m looking at the most adorable baby shoes in the whole world… Except they’re girl shoes so Zayn won’t let me have them ‘cause we won’t find out the sex of the baby for a while… And of course, he’s confident we’ll have a boy… But… What if I don’t get them and then we do have a baby girl? They would be perfect for her”