Acknowledgements

***If you have not read Chapter 46, the ending, please do so. Notifications of that chapter did not go out. Thanks!***

First and foremost, a huge thanks to my family. Often as I write out my story, my one-year-old daughter is crawling on my lap, my five-year-old son is coming to me for snuggle time, my nine-year-old is playing her recorder in the background, my soon to be twelve-year-old is talking about her day at middle school, and my husband is wondering why the heck I spend so much time in front of the computer. They give up a lot of time with me so I can write and honestly, I could not do it without their love and support.

I know that I've already thanked @bnlfan on the final chapter's Author's note, but that thank you seems paltry in comparison to how much she has helped this story take shape. To give you an idea, the reapers were NEVER supposed to be part of the story. I had an outline and they weren't in it at all. But as I wrote, MJ kept saying, "I want to know more about these reapers." Eventually I found a way to give her that, and it added another several layers to this story. Because there's a huge time difference --She's in England, I'm in Texas (USA)-- we are often talking to each other about our stories at 2 AM, 4 AM, and all times throughout the day. She often gets a preview of the chapter and she tells me when something isn't working, when I'm missing something, and when I've absolutely nailed it. I can tell you that I sweat a few times writing that final chapter, and it wasn't until I received her input that I was completely convinced that was the ending the story needed. Thank you so much, MJ. 

I'd also like to thank @x_luminous_x. She is my cover designer and this young lady is talented. For those of you who need covers, she is freelancing right now and worth every penny. This was her first object-filled cover, and she did an amazing job, especially when this particular writer is pretty clueless about covers. Thank you so much, Danni.

I'd also like to thank @Julidaisy and @happygirl1. Your feedback has been crucial to this story. It is going to make the next draft of the story RAWK. I have enjoyed every single one of your comments. Thanks again!

And finally, I'd like to thank every one of you who has given up some of your time to read my story. I hope Cheline's journey was worth every minute of your time. Thanks again. <3