15.

"Your all that matters to me." 

Cairo

"Hello." I mumbled in the phone. I hadn't really been to sleep in the past two weeks. Si told me she ain't wanna deal wit me, which I knew was a big ass lie, she's hiding something from me. She won't answer any of my calls and she talks to Lace every now and then, that's not like her. I've been tryna track her down, but it's like she erased herself from the world. I rubbed my eyes and leaned up on my headboard. "Hello." I said again. I heard slight sniffles. "Yo, who dis?" I was starting to get annoyed, and this person playing on my phone wasn't helping.

"Ba-baby." She cried. Shit man, I nearly cried hearing her. "Sienna, baby, what's goin on, why you ain't been answering my calls?" She sniffled a bit more. "Cai, I fucked up bad, I went to meet Telvin when ya'll left, and he made me say those things to you, he, he told me he had a bomb in your office and he would set it off if I didn't leave you." She cried softly. I rubbed my hand down my face. "What else Sienna, and don't you lie to me neither." She took a deep breath. "He raped me Cai, and he, he beat me in front of Zeer." She cried. I felt all my blood boiling and my veins popping out. "Fuck!" "Calm, down baby, I'm still here." I shook my head as if she could see me. " Si, whose phone is this?" "It's a pay phone, he went into the gas station for a minute. I just needed to hear your voice, please come get me Cai. I, I can't do this any longer." "I'm coming as soon as you hang up baby, I'll be there by the morning. Just lay low, pretend like shits normal." "Alright Cai, I love you." "I love you more than life Si." She cried some more. "Umm, I have to go before he comes back." "Go head, I'll see you tomorrow." "K, I love you, bye." And with that she hung up. Damn, I gotta call Gee.

"So what you tellin' me is that pussy ass nigga got my little sister and nephew hostage!"  Gerald yelled. I sat down on the plane seat and laid my head back trying not to think about it. "Yes." I ran my fingers through my curls in frustration. "That nigga gon pay!" He yelled. "Of course, no doubt bout that my nigga." For the remaining of the plane ride it was pretty silent. I guess we were both thinking about the situation. I just wanna know why the fuck she went to see that rat ass nigga! Shit makes my blood boil. 

"So what's the plan nigga?" I unlocked the door to Si's house, it didn't feel right being here without her and my son, this ain't feel like no home, it was too empty. Yeah, furniture was still in here, but where was my family? Somewhere playin' fuckin hostage, wait till I see that nigga, it's over. I sat on the steps and leaned back making me elbows rest on the steps behind me. "We gon stop by her shop, hopefully she's there, it seem's like the nigga won't let her drive, so we wait until closing and follow them to wherever they stay." He nodded his head and sat next to me pulling out a freshly wrapped blunt. "You look like you need this my nigga." He lit the blunt and passed it to me. I gratefully took it and we puffed puffed passed. I was high, but still attentive and ready to handle this nigga. 

.

.

"Iight, Gee I need you to drive while I get this shit together." He nodded his head as I sat in the back seat fixing my guns and making sure they were loaded. Soon after, we pulled up to the shop. It was still lively in there to only be seven at night. We watched everything that was going on, I could see Si doing someone's hair, smiling and talking to the woman. Damn I missed my baby, and as soon as this shit blows over imma move my shit down here for good and marry her. " I see that nigga." Gee snapped me back into reality. "Word?" I leaned forward onto the console and looked. Sure enough he was in there on his phone sitting on one of her lounge chairs. He looked back and forth from her to his phone, he looked like he was getting antsy and wanted to leave. I tightened up me fist trying hard not to walk up in there and fuck his wack ass up. I knew if I did, he would kill her, so I had to be cool even though I was no where near cool.

He walked up to her, grabbed her waist and whispered something in her ear. To the outside world that looked like affection, but to us, it wasn't. He was gripping her waist hard, and he probably told her to hurry up so he could leave. She hurriedly finished up the woman's hair and started cleaning down her counter while one of her workers sweep. She said something to the girl before locking the door and turning around to give her a hug. The girl walked away while Telvin grabbed Si by arm dragging her to his car and getting in. "Showtime." Gee said. I smiled as he drove off, the chase was on...

Hey loves!! I know ya'll hate me, but sheesh! I can't give ya'll all the good stuff! Lol 

Anyways, predict what's gonna happen next, the person to guess what's gonna happen next correctly will get a dedication next chapter!! So start guessing!

Love You All! 

-Tushari :)