11. Your Questions Answered :)

Your Questions Answered :)

Sienna.

Sienna why didn't you atleast try to move on?

"To be fully honest let me set the record straight, I was over Cai, trust, but him being the father of my son makes it a little different. He gave me a beautfiul gift and I was in love with him at one point in time. I guess you can say the old feelings came back. 

Was is hard to let Cairo back in your sons life? 

It was hard to let Cairo back into Ahzeer's life of course. I guess because back then Cai acted like he wanted nothing to do with him in the ending of my pregnancy. I mean I knew eventually he would have to meet him, but I was still scared." 

Are you ready to fully give yourself to Cairo??

"Yes, as stupid as it sounds to some, I've always been willing to give all myself to Cairo since that first time I met him, even after I found about the bet and he apologized. I'm in love with the nigga! He makes me happy, so I might as well give him everything I got."

Sienna do you see yourself marrying Cairo?

"Lawwwd child! I don't know. I mean maybe far down the line, but right now I'm just chilling. Ask Cai, see what he says." :)

Gerald.

"Before we get into this shit imma just let ya'll know, I'm ignorant as fuck, so imma be as blunt as possible, Ya feel me? Ok, lets start."

Why Gerald let three years past before he encouraged Cairo to see his son?

"What the hell? I don't gotta encourage no grown ass nigga to check on his shit at home. He knew my little sister left, I even told him where she went. If his ass was interested he would've gotten mad more info and took  his ass to wherever his family was. Next."

Why Gerald decides now that he want to beat Cairo's brains out when it should have been a long time ago for hurting his sister?

"Ayye man, as much as this shit  might sound like I'm being an asshole this shit was all on HER. Yes. I'm her older brother, but it's so much I can do for a grown ass woman that's gonna make her own mistakes. I can't always fight her battles. That night I just had enough, I beat that niggas ass and I'll do it again, with no hesitation."

Ahzeer

"Baby sit down and answer your question. Ok?" 

"Yes mommy, imma big boy, now go."

"Cairo you better go get ya son for I hurt him!" 

How do you feel about your daddy just appearing in your life??

"Umm it's weird I guess. I don't really know him, but I'm happy that  he's here."

Was is hard to accept your daddy after all these years?