5

"My aspiration in life would be to be happy." - Beyoncé

Sienna

"So what do you want baby?" Cairo asked wiping away my fallen tears.

"I don't know. I don't know what I want Cai."

"You gonna have to do better than that Sienna, what do you want?"

"I can't." I said shaking my head.

"You can't what?"

"It's just my hormones, I can't be with you, and we both know why. I won't look like the fool again Cairo."

"Are you serious right now?!" He yelled.

"Dead ass!" I yelled back.

"I'm done, fuck it,one minute you hate me, and then the next you love me! If this is what you want, then we shouldn't talk unless it got something to do with our son." He said walking towards the door.

"That's how I wanted it in the first place, wasn't it?" I smirked.

He shook his head and slammed the door shut. For the first time in a while, I broke down, I cried until I could no longer cry. I know what I'm doing is for the best, but this feeling in the pit of my stomach makes me hate the decision I made. Did I make the right decision?

2 months later.

I'm eight months today. I'm so excited to welcome Ahzeer (AH-ZEER) into the world! I've quit my job and started my own hair salon. That was my first dream, I love doing hair and making women feel beautiful about theirselves, it leaves me feeling accomplished. I love my job and that's how I should've felt a very long time ago. Me and Cairo don't talk much unless it has something to do with Ahzeer. I don't really mind, I would be lying if I said I don't still have some of those leftover feelings towards him, but there fading away quickly now that he has a girlfriend. I don't like her, but hey, I'm not going to tell him about his other half, that's not my place, I have no say. He seems happy with her, so I wont start trouble.

"Lace!" I yelled walking into her house.

"Sienna!" Gerald mocked.

"Shut up, where's my best friend?"

"Work."

"Bitch told me to be here and she's not even here." I mumbled.

"That's Lacie for you. I gotta ask you something tho." He said taking a drag of his blunt.

"What?"

"Are you happy?" He asked.

That question shocked me. Why would he ask me that? Do I seem unhappy? Am I wearing all of my emotions on my sleeve? I never thought I was. I thought I actually hid my feelings pretty well. Should I tell him the truth or should I lie? I mean he is my older brother, he knows me more than I know myself. Why lie? Then again, if I lie, he'll drop it, or maybe he won't. "Yes, I'm happy." I lied.

"Don't bullshit me Sienna."

I sighed. "Gerald, I'm fine honestly. Just a little stress, but I'm happy." I faked smiled.
"I'm your older brother, I know you more than you know yourself Si, don't front on me, I know your unhappy, I see that shit."

He was telling the truth. I was unhappy, I just didn't know what was making me feel this way, and I refuse to admit the reason is Cairo. I'm stronger than that, I don't need a man to make me happy. "So what do you think is wrong with me G? Huh?" I asked.

"Cairo." He shrugged. I tensed up.

"I don't need Cairo and please don't start with that bullshit." I said getting up and heading to the door.

"You love him, don't you?" I stopped walking and turned around.

"No."

He put his blunt out and walked closer to me so now we were facing each other, well not really, more like face to chest. "You love him, and you can't stand to see him happy knowing you're not the reason he's happy."

"Fuck you Gerald." I spat.

"You proved me right again Sienna. Why don't you tell him you're in love with him?"

"You don't think I've tried?? Huh? I've tried Gerald, it's just, it just don't come out it like it should, ok? Yes I'm in love with Cairo, but I think it's best to be apart." I shrugged.

"So you wanna be unhappy because you "think" it's best to be apart?"

"I'll be happy when Ahzeer gets here." I said walking away and heading out side. I didn't come here to get interrogated, shit ain't for me.

Hello love bugs! How'd y'all like this chapter? Comment down below and vote!

Love You All!
-Tushari
💋
BTW, I know it's a short chapter, I was trying to write a longer chapter, it's just never happen, so please don't tell me it was short, I know, I know, I'll do a longer chap next time :) 😩😩😬😬🙌