2

Never turn your back on what started you.

Sienna.

This morning I'm having breakfast with Cairo,I honestly don't want to. Every time I see that nigga I just wanna slap him across the face, but I promised myself and my baby that I wouldn't stress out. So imma keep calm.

"Thanks for comin ma." He smiled.

"Mhmm." I said.
It was an awkward silence until our waiter came to introduced his self. He looked about our age and was really cute, just not my type. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Just being nice right?

"May I start you off with something to drink?" He asked, but still focused on me. I blushed, and I guess Cairo saw. I don't care though. I ain't his woman.

"I'll get a water and she'll get lemonade. Now stop staring nigga." He sneered.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at the boy. "Thank you." I said. He smiled back and went to go get our drinks.

"What was that about?" I asked after he left.

"Nigga should've never been looking." He shrugged.

I sighed. "Now what was it that you want to talk about?"

"The baby, and I wanted to apologize. That shit was wrong forreal ma. I never meant to embarrass or hurt you." He said with sincerity in his eyes.

I sighed. "Look, I don't need you to apologize to me. What's done is done, and it can't be taken back. All I want you to do is take care of our baby. I won't hold a grudge for what you've done to me for the baby's sake, but I don't really wanna be friends with you either." I said sipping on my drink that the waiter just brung to the table.

"Your right, we shouldn't be friends. We should be married. I wanna do right by you and our child. Sienna will you marry me?"

I almost choked! I laughed so hard I had tears falling out of my eyes. "What did you just ask me? Hell no I won't marry your ass! You made a damn bet on me and once you found out I'm pregnant you wanna marry me?! We don't even love each other, hell, we don't even know each other!" I laughed again.

His face was so serious. "I wanna be with you Sienna."

"Did you wanna be with me the night you made that stupid ass bet too?" I smirked.

"After you turned around and I saw how beautiful you were I wanted you. No lies."

"Tuh! I don't believe a damn thing you saying Cairo. Honesty I don't care." I said.

"Lemme prove to you that I'm not a asshole. He said staring in my eyes.

Before I could say anything, the waiter came back and we placed our orders.

"Anyways, I don't know about all of that Cairo. I still really hate you, and this attitude I have for you ain't gon just go away easily. So if you really wanna be wit me, then prove it. Other then that, we ain't got shit to talk about except for our child."

He sighed. "Iight Sienna. I feel dat."

"Well, I gotta go, I got three clients comin in today."

"What do you do anyways?" He asked.

"Psychiatrist."

"You're only 21."

"I graduated early from high school. So I went to college earlier." I shrugged.

"Damn, our baby gon be street smart and a genius."
I laughed. "Yeah, somethin like that, but bye."

"Wait, a nigga can't get a hug?" He pouted.

I shook my head and gave him a hug. Can y'all believe this nigga grabbed a good chunk of my ass?!

"Cairo, I will cut you." I said.

He held his hands up in surrender. "My bad ma, I just wanted to feel." He smirked.

"Whatever asshole. Bye."

"Call me if you need anything."
He yelled after me.

"Mhm." I said walking to my car.

Later on.....

"So how was breakfast wit ya baby zaddyyyy?" Lacie asked.

I shrugged. "It was cool. He proposed"

She started laughing. "Wait! Lemme catch my breath. He did not!"

"I don't lie Lace." I said with a straight face.

"Well what did you say?"

"The hell I look like agreeing to marry a nigga that didn't want me in the first place?! I told his ass no,but he says he wants to make "us" work." I shrugged.

"Would you give him another chance?"

"All I want from him is to be there for our child, other then that nah."

"I feel that baby . I feel that!"

Soo this was a filler. I wanted y'all to see how Cairo and Sienna interact with each other. The next chapter is her gonna be a few months into her pregnancy.
BTW! IF YOU DO COVERS, IM LOOKING FOR ONE FOR THIS
BOOK! PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT!

Question: Do you think Sienna should give Cairo another chance? Why or why not?

5 COMMENT AND VOTES FOR A
UPDATE!
Love you all!
-Tushari
💋