Date Night

This is a random name I literally just thought of. I really like this name. :}

Brooklyn's POV

Today marks the day of Zak and I's 3 year anniversary. I have no idea what we are going to do for it. We might just stay home and watch movies, and eat food. I really want to do something special. But, I guess not.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nick, Aaron, and Billy walked through the back door.

"Hey Brook." Aaron smiled.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. But then I smiled back. I didn't want to be rude.

"We came here to see Zak. Have you seen him?" Billy questioned while Nick just nodded his head.

"No. I haven't really seen him all day. You can check upstairs if you want to." I offered. I noticed that they were acting suspicious.

"Actually. Forget that. We have a surprise for you." Billy said, and motioned everyone to the door. I walked with them out to the van. "What the hell is the surprise? I guess Zak did forget our anniversary this year." I thought, frowning.

Zak's POV

I couldn't wait for the guys to bring Brooklyn already. I had everything all set up.

I had four torches set up around the chairs and table. Then candles in a heart shape surrounding us. I had the food in fancy trays, ready to be served.
About 10 min ago, I got a call from Billy.

B-Hey everything almost set up?

Z-Yeah. Everything is perfect. Almost here?

B-Yeah. Just down the street.

Z- Great. I hope this works.

B- Don't worry, it will work. See you in a minute.

End of Call

Brooklyn's POV

Aaron opened the van door. As soon as I got out, they put a blindfold on my face. Nick grabbed my arm and started to guide me. Wherever we are going.

We got to a sudden stop and they took the fold off me. I saw Zak standing in front of me. He was smiling so much, I started to smile myself. I walked over to him and he took my hand.

"So. I pretty sure you thought I forgot." He said, as he guided me to a chair. I sat nicely.

"No. I have just wanted to do something special." He had to platters of food. We then started to eat.

~TIME SKIP~

After we finished eating, we started to walk around the beach. Zak then suddenly stopped, fell to the ground holding his knee.

"Zak?! Are you okay?" I asked. But then he looked up at me and pulled a shiny black box out of his pocket.

"Brooklyn. I have loved you forever. I knew since you went on the first investigation, you were the one for me. But, I have been waiting for this day. So one question. Will you Marry me?" Zak asked.

I was still in total shock. He waited for an answer.

"Yes!" I said as I jumped into his arms. When he put me down, I saw the four guys smiling at each other.

Hope you enjoyed. I know I haven't written in this in a while, but here it is.

Remember, requests are open. :}