That one investigation......

Maddie's POV
I was investigating with my boyfriend Zak along with, Nick, Aaron, Billy, and Jay. We are investigating the Underground Vaults. It was a huge "tunnel". "You guys ready?" Nick asked, recording on his camera. "Yeah." We answered. Aaron was also recording on the camera. "I think. But if I get lost; y'all better start looking!" I said. They all laughed. "I'm not kidding!" I yelled, laughing as well. "Okay let's get in this place and investigate." Zak told the camera. I was the last one in the building. "I can already tell this place has some negative energy coming off of the building." I whispered. "Okay so let's go to the little vaults that they found the bones in and see if we can catch in the voices on our way and when we get there." Explained Zak. "Aaron get me the Sp 7 spirt box." Told Zak. Aaron handed Zak the box and started playing. "What's your name?" Zak asked. "Brandon." said a voice. "Where is your vault?" asked Zak again. "Go to the right." said the voice again. We walked over to the right sell and saw one that had shoes in it. "Guys look! Shoes." I yelled. Zak, Nick, and Aaron snapped their heads down and saw some shoes. "That's a good find!" yelled Aaron. "Okay. Let's go back to nerve center and make a plan from there." explained Zak. We walked back to nerve; I regretted this choice. "Okay! Maddie; you will go in by yourself I want you to go to the very bottom vaults. I want visual and audio evidence. See if you can catch any orbs and any voices." explained Zak. "Why me?" I whined. "Because. Spirits really don't get along with women." whispered Zak and Nick at the same time. "FINE!" I complained. I grabbed a camera, SP spirit box, a recorder, and my flashlight. "Come get me if I scream or see me get hurt or just something. " I said. I walked into the vaults and started feeling a negative feeling. I my grabbed recorder and started playing. "What happened to you in this ''building''?" I asked, walking to the stairs. "Why aren't you talking! You talked to us earlier!" I yelled.

ZAK'S POV

" Ya think I should go down there?" I asked. "No. We need to see what happens to her through the X cameras." Nick said.

Maddie's POV
As I walked down the stairs, I felt some hands on my back. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed. I couldn't feel my leg.
Zak POV
Back at nerve
"Did you hear someone scream!?" I yelled. "Yeah let's go investigate." Aaron said. "Wait guys look. Maddie's camera is on the floor." Billy announced. "Let's go!" Yelled Nick. We walked to the stair well where we saw Maddie laying down on the 13th stair. "MADDIE!" Yelled Nick.

MADDIE'S POV

I was about to give up until I heard some footsteps. "MADDIE!" I knew those voices. It was Zak, Nick,and Aaron yelling. I was weak; I couldn't yell, but I could whisper. "Guys?!" I whisper yelled. "I heard Maddie." Nick said. They got to me and checked out my leg. "Can you move it?" Aaron asked. tried to move it but failed. "OUCH!" I yelled. "Okay. Billy call 911!" Zak yelled to the camera. Bill called the ambulance and they took me away.

Aaron's POV

I can't believe that Maddie did something to her leg. "Would you guys like to follow?" asked the driver. "Yeah." Zak said quickly. We got in the car and drove to the hospital. "Hello. I am the boyfriend of Maddie. Is it okay if I go to see her?" asked Zak. The person nodded and Zak walked around the corner. About an hour later he came back around the corner. "So what happened to her?" Nick asked. "She didn't break her leg. But she did break her foot." Zak explained, cringing in the middle. "That's better than breaking your whole leg." I whispered. "Guys don't worry. She's gonna be okay." Nick explained, patting Zak on the back. "That's not what I am worried about. I am worried about us. What if they say it was us!" whisper yelled Zak. "Billy has evidence that we didn't do it. He has a camera set up in nerve center with us sitting there with him. Maddie was alone in the building." Nick explained.

TO BE CONTIUED...

If you guys want me to make another chapter of this.. comment if you do or don't!!!