Fight

Zak Bagans This is for @queenbaf.

Maddie's POV
Me and Zak just had a big fight. This is how it went....

Zak just got home from a day out with the guys. The thing is he didn't tell me where he went. "Where the hell were you!!" I yelled. "Why would you care!" He spat. "Oh hell no. I am not having someone tell me with rudeness! I am your damn girlfriend I just wanted to know if you were going Really with the guys!" I yelled with rage. "Are you implying that I am cheating?" He said coldly. "Yes I am. " I said. "Well then you can just leave then." He whispered. " Yeah whatever." I said going upstairs
Zak's pov
I realized what I just said. I had hurt Maddie. I walked upstairs and saw her packing her bags. "Come on you know I didn't mean it." I said, trying to not to sound annoyed. "Well. I learned from my mom to never take anything from anybody because I am a powerful woman." She muttered. She seemed more annoyed then me. "Well. I am not letting you leave. You're staying here with me. I was just thinking we didn't have trust in this relationship." I said. She looked up and I saw the tear stains.

Okay

Okay. I messed up. "Maddie. I'll make it up to you. Just give me another chance. Please?" I pleaded. "Zak. I'll be back. I need some air." Maddie said, walking out. "Okay. She said she would be back. This is my chance. Wait! Today is our anniversary." I whispered. I know what I have to do.

 I know what I have to do

Maddie's POV

I walked through the front door and didn't see Zak. "ZAK?" I yelled. I took of my Vanz and walked to the back. What I saw was beautiful. "Happy anniversary." Zak said, smiling.

I am so sorry this took so long. I have just have kind of lost interest in this book. So I am officially done with this book.