Where were you!

Hannah's POV
I am Zak Bagans girlfriend. He is very protective when it comes to me and our relationship. I was out with my best friend, Maddie, eating then we are going to the mall. "Where do you wanna eat?" I asked her. "How about we go to Dairy Queen?" Maddie suggested. "Sounds good!" I said. We walked off to the Dairy Queen that was on the other side of the mall. It seems like it took us forever to get there. "Why did that take so long?"Laughed Maddie. "I don't know." I said starting to giggle. We went to the counter and order our ice cream. "Can I have a (what your favorite ice cream)?" I answered. "And can I just get a vanilla medium ice cream cone?" Asked Maddie. Once the cashier got us out ice cream Maddie payed. "Thank you for coming to Dairy Queen." Said the cashier. "Well thanks for you too for such good service, ma'am." Exclaimed Maddie. I giggled at the site of Maddie being herself. "You know Maddie. I love the way you don't care to be yourself. Like your just so free!" I explained. "Aww thanks!" She yelled, hugging me. "So what is Zak doing?" She asked me. "He's out with Aaron, Nick, Billy, and Jay. They're finding locations to go to. Then they'll go do something together." I explained. "How's your boyfriend?" I asked her. "He's good. He went out with his friends." Maddie explained with a smile. "Wait what's his name again?" I asked smiling as well. "Matthew." She tells me. "Hey don't spread the smiles!" I exclaimed. Her smile grew bigger and bigger till I could see her straight white teeth. I was smiling big too. Once we were done with our smiling session, we went to Claire's. When we where done with shopping. I got a call from Zak. "Hello? Yeah I am still at the mall with Maddie. But we are going to go to the nail saloon. Fine!" I said. "What's wrong? Do I need to beat someone's ass?!" She yelled. "No. I have to go home. Zak wants me to come home." I told her. We said goodbye and we went to our houses. "What do you want Zak?" I groaned. "Where were you!" He yelled. "I already told that I was at the mall with Maddie!" I growled, obviously getting angry. "Do you think I can believe that?" He exclaimed. "Well if we can't have trust in this relationship then we should just end it!" I yelled. He flinched at my words. He also got a different facial expression. "No. Please we can't end this relationship. Please Hannah. We can fix this." He said, his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence. "But how? I just feel like you can't trust me!" I sobbed into my hands. He rubbed my back knowing that it will calm me down. "We will fix this. No matter what. We will always be together." He said rather soothingly. I nodded in agreement. "Now how about we go watch Netflix and cuddle?" He said. "Let's go." I said. We got in comfortable clothes and went to cuddle and watch Netflix.

Sorry for the long chapter but I hoped you liked it. Like it says in the book cover. Requests are open!!!