27. i

[warning: smut]

"you're coming over, right?" tyler beamed up at josh, as he bit his bottom lip anxiously. "of course, baby." josh smiled, closing his locker gently before draping his arm around tylers shoulder.

tyler knew exactly what he wanted to do. his heart was racing in his chest as they walked out the school together.

a few steps down the sidewalk and tylers hands were already shaking and starting to sweat. of course tyler knew why, but josh didn't. tyler has never acted like this when they've hung out before. tyler tried shrugging the feeling off, waiting until it actually happens. why worry about something that he can't control.

they finally made it to tylers house as they walked through the front door. "tyler?" tylers mom called out from in the other room. josh and tyler gave each other a look as they both followed her voice. "yeah?" they walked into the living room where she was gathering all her stuff for work. "i have to leave in a minute, so you'll be here al-" kelly glanced up to where her son stood with josh right beside him. "oh, nevermind." she gave josh a friendly smile.

tyler started eyeing josh from where they stood in the living room as kelly and josh shared a polite conversation. kelly glanced down at her wrist, checking the time from the watch that laid upon it. "shoot! i have to go. you boys have fun." she leaned forward giving both tyler and josh a peck on the cheek before rushing out the door with her bags in hand.

tyler stumbled around when he heard the front door slam shut. this was when he started panicking. his hands began to get clammy in the presence of josh.

"what's up with you tyler you've been acting weird the past few minutes.." josh pulled a worried face as he placed his hand on tyler waist. "u-m i'm fi-ne josh. can we go up to my r-room?" the smaller boys voice cracked as he looked anywhere but josh's eyes. "okay?"

tyler sprinted to his room, grabbing josh's hand in the process. he closed his door, this time remembering to lock it. josh stood behind tyler anxiety bubbling up in him as well. "ty?" josh reached out for his hand, but tyler swiftly turned around. he stepped forward a little making it so their faces were centimeters away.

tyler pressed his lips to josh's, slowly. he wanted to savor every feeling of his soft lips. josh snaked his hands onto tyler hips pulling him closer to him, as tyler wrapped his around josh's neck. the kiss never became quicker, for now, it was slow and full of passion.

when they finally parted, tylers pink lips still hovered over josh's. "make love to me josh." tyler mumbled, his eyes still closed ever so slightly. josh slipped his hands up tylers shirt, feeling his soft, delicate skin.

josh quickly pulled tylers shirt off, tossing it to the side of the room. josh reached for his wrists examining them with his touch. "i'm so proud of you baby." josh praised when he found no new scars on tylers body. josh swiftly picked up tyler, as he laid him on the bed gently. the bright haired boy hovered over him, he looked amorously into tylers eyes. "are you sure you want to do this?" josh breathed out.

"yes, yes i'm sure." tyler huffed. josh leaned down, kissing tyler hard before taking off his own shirt. tyler was about to say something until josh slowly rocked his hips forward onto him. tyler let out a small moan at the feeling.

josh sat up straddling the boy below him. he played with the button on tylers jeans before undoing them. tyler licked his lips staring at the boy in front of him, lustfully. josh slid tylers pants down his thighs, admiring his body again. he threw them down, starting at his own jeans now.