9. t

tyler walked through the big glass doors, inching through the crowded hallway. when he got to his locker he heard the voice that he hasn't heard in a long time, honestly.

"oh, look who it is.." the deep voice said behind him. tyler's blood began to boil as he slammed his locker shut.

"you know what brendon," he turned around to face the boy that he despised the most. "don't you know how to leave someone alone?" he raised his voice letting his thoughts slip out of his mouth.

where did this sudden burst of confidence come from?

brendon burst out laughing in tyler's face making his confidence disappear automatically. "w-what!?" tyler questioned with red cheeks.

"you think i'm gonna leave you alone huh? you're funny joseph." brendon said putting his hand in tyler's hair roughly, messing it up.

tyler glared at him as he pushed him away. a smile still placed on brendon's face as tyler walked away.

"i guess i'll see you later!" brendon sarcastically said, as tyler rolled his eyes while on his way to class.

:.。..。.:

tyler stumbled into the lunch room trying to get there as early as possible. it didn't really work out seems how his class before is all the way across the school.

when he strolled into the room he saw josh and most of his friends already arrived. he snickered as he watched debby approach the table.

when he noticed debby take a seat he strolled down the walkway towards the table. now, for the fun part.

"hey ty!" everyone boosted as he bit his lip, gazing at josh until he knew debby was watching as well.

as he stood by the table, he put his hand on josh's shoulder, stabilizing himself has he sat down next to the boy.

"hey josh." tyler expressed, making his voice a bit lower than usual. he observed josh, still taking his bottom lip between his teeth before turning his gaze to debby who sat on the other side of the yellow-haired boy, dumbstruck.

he coated his lips in saliva, a devious smile falling upon them. he reached up to josh's messy hair, running his fingers through it.

"hmm your hair looks so good today, joshie." his voice full of ardor as he mocked debby's nickname for josh. he didn't even have to look at debby to know her face was red and her eyes had fire in them.

"oh, thanks." josh blushed at tyler's words. he took his hand out of the bright colored hair, making sure it still looked nice after he just fiddled with it.

"doesn't his hair look good, debby?" tyler announced batting his eyes innocently. debby clenched her jaw knowing what tyler was trying to do. "y-es" she added as her blood boiled in her body.

josh sat confused eyeing them both before talking to the others around the table. tyler smiled to himself, looking around the cafeteria. he avoided debby's glare, as he knew she was still silently stabbing him in her mind.

tyler looked down in his lap, before flicking his eyes over to josh's. his legs hung over the seat as he bounced his left foot on the ground.

tyler's heart sped up as he imagined what he could do if josh was his. he eyed his crotch which led to even more sinful thoughts.

he scooted closer to josh, as he slowly placed his hand on josh's thigh. josh stopped tapping his foot, looking at tyler in the corner of his eye still continuing the conversation with the boy across the table.

josh put his hand on top of tyler's, feeling his soft skin. tyler couldn't help but smile at the small gesture. he snuggled up by josh's side leaning his head against his shoulder.

he didn't care what everyone thought. it was normal for them to do this as friends right? no homo?

-

a/n

i got major mean girls vibes while writing this.
sorry not sorry.😅

this has 400 reads now, i'm screaming oml.👀