25. l

josh was absolutely happy. tyler has made him the happiest person ever. just thinking about him brought a smile onto his face. so basically he was smiling for eternity.

as josh walked to his locker he had the most enormous grin on his face which was weird because well, he was at school. he couldn't help but smile when tyler came to mind. especially since their conversation from last night.

he opened his locker, stuffing it full of books and notes from his bag to mostly make it lighter. he was about to shut it when he remembered he needed to finish an assignment for science, so he quickly grabbed the book back out. josh sighed heavily, shoving the book in his bag. now he was able to shut his locker.

"hi!" a familiar female voice chirped behind josh. right when he was gonna leave too. josh rolled his eyes, turning around to reveal debby leaned against the lockers. "heyy, debby." josh replied a little irritated.

"why so annoyed?" she batted her eyes trying to seem sad for him being annoyed with her presence. "don't know." he put on a fake smile talking to her in a sarcastic tone. debby squinted her eyes before pulling a smirk on her face. she leaned forward a little tracing her fingers on his chest.

"well i was thinking we can hang out tonight." she said almost deviously. josh pushed her back a little, feeling uncomfortable already. "yeahhh, um- tonight's not a good night. i was gonna do something with tyler." josh tried so hard to make himself seem disappointed. honestly he just really didn't want to even speak to debby.

debby scoffed, her eyebrows raising up as high as they could. "um," she then began to furrow them, her voice getting lower. "you made a deal with me, so you better fulfill it." she placed her hands on her hips trying to make herself as clear as possible, but also trying not to sound so controlling over josh.

josh blinked a few times trying to process what he heard out of debby's mouth. did she really think josh was gonna do what she said. josh was utterly shocked. "look," he began to rub his temples with his pointer finger and thumb, feeling a headache coming on. "debby, i-i don't know what i was thinking that night okay? so maybe you can just find someone else or i don't know."

"you're kidding right!?" debby started laughing hysterically. "let me tell you this, i'm gonna get what i want or a little someone's gonna get hurt." she stated, making her voice sound as friendly as possible, though the words that came out were far from it. josh just stared at her with disbelief. "oh!" debby looked over josh's shoulder, nodding her head slightly for josh to notice. "speaking of that someone." josh whipped around.

there he was, tyler.

"i wonder what he'd think if he found out you've been lying to him this whole time." debby threatened. "you wouldn't.." josh scowled at her, becoming angry at her words. "don't test me." she pushed, smiling fiercely. "oh, here he comes now!" she lit up, amusingly.

"don't fucking make a peep." josh whispered violently in debby's face. he turned around running his fingers through his yellow hair, smiling as tyler made his way over to him.

"hi." tyler mumbled to josh but shifting his eyes between the both of them. he was confused as he scratched the back of his neck. "hey ty!" josh scooped him into a hug, leaving a wet kiss on his exposed neck. tyler gasped a little, his coffee orbs widened at the action. "josh!" he pulled away, tylers face showing a pink tint now. "sorry." josh apologized.

"you wanna, maybe hang out tonight?" tyler asked shyly, because well this was all happing right in front of debby. debby's eyes widened at the mention of 'tonight' she glared at josh through the corner of her eyes, trying not to seem so suspicious.

"oh-" josh panicked. he needed to think of an excuse quickly. honestly if he wasn't so scared of tyler finding out, he wouldn't have just told debby to 'fuck off'. but here he his, stuck in his own trap he made himself. "i can't tonight. it's a family thing, you know." josh pulling his lips in a line, trying to make this as believable as possible.

"i see. um" tyler glanced down to the floor, wiggling his toes in his vans. he pulled a fake smile, hiding his disappointment behind it. "well-"

"i'll text you. don't worry, baby." josh reassured, grabbing tyler by his arm. he pulled him in a close, loving hug again. he then pulled away smashing his lips to tylers. this made tyler even more flustered, knowing that basically josh's 'ex' was watching all of this. the kiss lasted longer than tyler hoped for. don't get me wrong he loved kissing josh, just preferably not in front of debby.

as debby held back gags, tyler mumbled against josh's lips "okay, i love you."

"love you too, baby boy." josh smiled as tyler began to walk away to his next class. when he saw him turn the corner his smiled dropped instantly, remembering debby was still there.

"good choice." she patted josh's shoulder, trotting away as her long fiery hair flowed behind her.