Chapter 24

Tyler and I ended up hanging out at the party the entire time. It was quite obvious that he liked me, but he never tried to make a move on me. I was thankful for that because I knew Louis and I would get back together soon. As soon as he apologized, everything would go back to normal.

I heard my phone buzz, and I ran Into my room to get it. "Hello?" I asked holding my towel up to keep my naked body from being exposed.

"Are you still mad at me?" Louis voice asked through the phone. It held sadness, and I instantly felt guilty.

"Well. Do you still hate my friends?" I asked.

"I don't hate them they're just bad influences." he sighed.

"They really aren't Louis. You have no idea who they even are." I tried to kill my harsh tone, but Louis needed to stop being so judgmental.

"Really Brianna? Where were you last night?" His tone matched mine.

"You're right, but that doesn't mean that I am a bad person. Can you please just try to give them a chance?" I asked with desperation.

"Alright fine." He sighed. "Can I come over?"

"Yeah, but I'm going to a movie with Ray tonight. Should I have her invite the others?" I walked into my closet, dropping my towel and picking out an outfit.

"Oh shoot. Actually I have to help my mom with something tonight. Sorry babe." He said.

"Oh really? What are you guys doing?" I rolled my eyes at his pathetic lie.

"Groceries." He quickly said.

"Ok. Whatever. Bye." I hung up the phone.

Was Louis always like this? Or did I just not realize how controlling he was until I left Becker. Either way, it was not okay, and I was done with his bullshit.

I wore a tan cardigan with a Mickey Mouse tank top and boyfriend jeans, matched with black boots.

I looked at my phone and realized that I had 3 missed calls from Louis and a text from Ray. It read, "Hey, Marcus is coming with, so I thought I would bring along Tyler so you aren't the third wheel. Hope that's cool with you! "

I smiled and quickly said, "sure."

I called Louis back and got an unpleasant attitude. "Well took you long enough to call back."

"I'm sorry. I had to get dressed." I plopped onto my bed.

"Why were you undressed?" His voice was paranoid. What did he think I was doing? Having sex?

"Relax. I took a shower." I said.

"Oh. Okay. Are we okay?" He asked.

"Louis, I really don't think we are on the same page right now. I think we needed take a break." it was true. That's how I felt. It hurt, but he was really pissing me off. We both need time to figure out what we want to do.

"Are you seriously that mad at me? Just because I don't like your friends?" He asked.

"Yes. Well no. That's one of the reasons, but I just think we need to move on from each other." I calmly said.

"Would you feel the same if you still went to Becker?" His voice was on the edge of crying. I was too. It took everything in me, not tell let the tears fall out.

"Probably not, but I needed something like Big Lake. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. You saved my life. You looked after me when there was no one else, and I can't tell you how greatful I am."

"Thank you for teaching me a life lesson. Thank you for letting me look after you." A smile was apparent in my voice.

I did not cry because it was over, but I smiled because it happened.

Louis truly changed my life. Our break up was so sudden, but I didn't feel bad. I knew that Louis and I would still be friends. I needed someone like him to come into my life for a short period of time.

Even though he couldn't except my friends, I was still so greatful for him.

He literally changed my life.

I heard the doorbell ring, and I ran downstairs.

"Do you have any food?" Ray asked as soon as I opened the door.

"Yeah, but can't you eat at the movies?" I asked laughing.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "And waste a billion dollars? Naw, I'm good."

"Ok fine. We can sneak snacks in." I smiled.

We loaded Ray's purse with all of the junk food I owned. Then we added beverages.

I swear Ray was trying to set me and Tyler up the way she happened to invite him and Marcus. I wasn't ready for another relationship though.

Louis and I just broke up. He was the first boyfriend I had in nearly 3 years.

"Brianna, come to the bathroom with me." Ray dragged me near the restrooms before we went into the movie.

"Okay, so I know that you and Louis like just broke up, but what would you think about Tyler?" She asked when the boys were out of hearing range.

"Ray, I'm not ready for a relationship. Tyler's cool and everything, but I just don't need that in my life right now." My suspicions had been confirmed. She was trying to set us up.

"I completely respect that. Just don't lead him on. Tyler really is a sweet guy." She walked into a stall.

"Yeah." I smiled. He was. He was very tempting, but I was good for now.

Wooaaaaah! I'm so good at updating! Even if this is a smaller chapter! Bet y'all didn't think that Louis and Brianna would like for real break up! I am only making two more chapters in this story! :): I know the ending hasn't been the best quality, so I'm sorry for that, but hey. FISH! <<<Hehe I used my username!(;

What do you guys think if the new cover? I got excited and just made new book covers for all of my stories! (Read them maybe? or not. It's your choice!)

Goodnight! Or morning. LOVE YOU! Thanks for sticking with me through this story! 😘